Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) (36919 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by macrodata(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
mmadu4:
stupid dog . FUCCCK U
You sound bitter. The state of your mental health is important. Open up and talk to someone, you sound bitter. Abi you lost bet this weekend?
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
This dog is more useful than most Nigerian girls
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
prince3009:
This dog is more useful than most Nigerian girls
Apt.

1 Like

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Havenie: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
At first I thought it's a British plane
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Calabar people should come and see what Dogs are meant for, not only for consumption

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Bonjour89: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
See dog with destiny! Many destinies have been truncated in Calabar! �
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Unlike our own shitt eating ass bingos!

Only good for BBQ 404 Calabar style undecided
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by PAWG(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
retake89:
Nice one not like our own local bingos here. Na shit them sabi chop

Are the dogs meant to organize themselves and start racing?

If our dogs are stupid it’s an indictment of ourselves. We don’t have the creativity to engage them positively
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by PAWG(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
thaoriginator:
Unlike our own shitt eating ass bingos!

Only good for BBQ 404 Calabar style undecided

Really?
PAWG:

If our dogs are stupid it’s an indictment of ourselves. We don’t have the creativity to engage them positively
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by jacoik(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
TriCee:
I like, not your regular kind of bingo.

Tried training one ekuke sometime ago; I threw a small ball and shouted 'catch'! Omo! my bingo pursued the ball and disappeared o.

Went looking for him, only to find the nonsense ekuke dissecting a baby diaper full of shit. I gave up sad
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo lolxxxxx Omo see trouble this evening

1 Like

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
mmadu4:
stupid dog . FUCCCK U
Guy why you so bitter
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
retake89:
lol grin... hunger dey Africa,so dogs need to manage too.

1 Like

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by retake89(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Timon4real:
Guy, na laugh I dey laugh here since...
No kill me abeg grin

Bros na true oo. Plenty of naija dogs na to Shit full compound and everywhere. Na so this man own for my side dey do. I don taya
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by retake89(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
PAWG:

Guy forget all these talk abeg. Naija things no dey ever dey normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by retake89(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
favour32:

lol grin... hunger dey Africa,so dogs need to manage too.

Hahahahahah. I swear bro
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
It really is a spitfire, just like that British world war 2 aircraft.
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't let Calabar people see this dog
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
this is impressive
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bonjour89:
See dog with destiny! Many destinies have been truncated in Calabar! �

Igbo nd Osun pple wer de chop dog anyhow una no go see but na Calabar una narrow mentality de always see. Mek una just grow up small abeg
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Josywhyte: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
make that dog no reach Akwa ibom else e go hear whinnn.....
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by TradeFxMT5: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2021
retake89:

Omorrr grin grin grin how you take know Bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by retake89(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

Omorrr grin grin grin how you take know Bros

My neighbour own na senior man for the game. Lol
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by TradeFxMT5: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2021
retake89:

My neighbour own na senior man for the game. Lol

Do you actually know there's a human food called "DOG SHIT"
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by retake89(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

Do you actually know there's a human food called "DOG SHIT"

Nope I don't oo. Dog shit? Lol
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by TradeFxMT5: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2021
retake89:

Nope I don't oo. Dog shit? Lol

grin grin grin
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by sammifrank: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Unam ikot kede ��
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2021
It looks more like our local ekuke
Re: The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Vet Doctor Takes To His Heels After A Pitbull Loosens Self From Chain / Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.