Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation (400 Views)

Nigeria Has What It Takes To Become A Developed Nation- Rochas Okorocha / At What Period Do You Think Nigeria Will Become A Developed Nation / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
When would Nigeria join the league of first world countries like Canada Sweden Germany and USA and what year would that be.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Ahmad62(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
The information you seek for does not exist
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Ammishaddai: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria was never meant for greatness. In fact, it was a nation I believed God created to show the world how stupid black people can be if left alone.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by asdajayi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Did You wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I checked my crystal ball and it say it will never develop. I don’t know how old you are but if you are old enough to remember the commercial; Andrew that wanted to check out of the country but was asked to stay and help develop the country.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Oweku: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just remove the North...
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by heendrix(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nigeria was never meant for greatness. In fact, it was a nation I believed God created to show the world how stupid black people can be if left alone.

It was meant for greatness. God cannot keep helping us in all things we're just to fearful as a people to fight for the change we desire and the last time i checked no fearful persons has ever achieved anything great
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Ammishaddai: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
heendrix:

It was meant for greatness. God cannot keep helping us in all things we're just to fearful as a people to fight for the change we desire and the last time i checked no fearful persons has ever achieved anything great
Bros no offense but, this your idealogy does not sit well with the country called Nigeria.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:
When would Nigeria join the league of first world countries like Canada Sweden Germany and USA and what year would that be.
I have to wait for north to get educated , libra and enlightened then after that give it 50 years ...at this rate say 550 years
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by hisgrace090: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oweku:
Just remove the North...

No country can make it withouth wise leaders.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin grin

There will be NO NIGERIA in the next 10 Years.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
grin grin grin

There will be NO NIGERIA in the next 10 Years.
Are u a prophet of doom grin how can u say there will not be a united Nigeria in the next ten years,even our current VP that is a pastor would call down holy ghost fire on your head if he sees this your comment about our beloved and peaceful Nigeria cool cool
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oweku:
Just remove the North...
But north are our brothers naw,we should accommodate them cool
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
So Nigerians don't even know when Nigeria would become a developed nation grin
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Rossupti: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Your mother's stinking cunt.

Failed wastrel of an imbec.ile with foam where his brain should be.

Go bleach your skin. That is all your wasted, worthless life is good for at this point.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Titto93(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
In d yr 20&4eva
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Rossupti: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

That depends on when people like you GET OFF YOUR BUMS and become innovative instead of blaming everyone else from Buhari to Fulanis to Lai Mohammed for all your problems.

Oh, and it would also help if you all got rid of your ''importation craze'', and stopped preferring foreign made goods over goods made in Nigeria.

That would encourage manufacturing and hasten industrialisation.

So YOU play a major part in all this.

It is not about sitting somewhere and POINTING your finger at the rest of us, or at ''Nigeria'', and saying ''when will you develop?'

Include YOURSELF in that question with the words, ''When will I do something that will contribute to Nigeria's development?''
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Ammishaddai: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rossupti:

Your mother's stinking cunt.

Failed wastrel of an imbec.ile with foam where his brain should be.

Go bleach your skin. That is all your wasted, worthless life is good for at this point.
You're just confused nigga.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rossupti:

That depends on when people like you GET OFF YOUR BUMS and become innovative instead of blaming everyone else from Buhari to Fulanis to Lai Mohammed for all your problems.

Oh, and it would also help if you all got rid of your ''importation craze'', and stopped preferring foreign made goods over goods made in Nigeria.

That would encourage manufacturing and hasten industrialisation.

So YOU play a major part in all this.

It is not about sitting somewhere and POINTING your finger at the rest of us, or at ''Nigeria'', and saying ''when will you develop?'

Include YOURSELF in that question with the words, ''When will I do something that will contribute to Nigeria's development?''

So what have you urself done to contribute to the development of our dear Nigeria cool cool
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Rossupti: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're just confused nigga.

Call your prostitute mother that N word you bastard.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Rossupti: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

So what have you urself done to contribute to the development of our dear Nigeria cool cool

Never mind about me. Worry about YOURSELF.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rossupti:

Never mind about me. Worry about YOURSELF.
Are u trying to tell us that u have done nothing to contribute to Nigeria development shocked shocked
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Rossupti: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

Are u trying to tell us that u have done nothing to contribute to Nigeria development shocked shocked

It is not my job to tell you what I have done or plan to do.

Face your own, and when you do, nobody will ask you.

The main thing is to contribute.

Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTIONS.
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by superjab247: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rossupti:

It is not my job to tell you what I have done or plan to do.

Face your own, and when you do, nobody will ask you.

The main thing is to contribute.

Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTIONS.
So do u now agree that in a nation been looted into poverty by greedy and nepotic politicans there is no way that nation can progress even if the citizens are hardworking?
Re: Which Year Would Nigeria Become A Completely Developed Nation by Ammishaddai: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

That chap is a retarded BMC stalwart who's currently licking ass to stay alive

(1) (Reply)

Impeach Buhari Now If He Failed To Resign- Fr Mbaka Tells Lawmakers / Sen. Kalu Sad Over Abduction Of ABSU Students, Reveals Next Move To Be Taken / President Buhari To Mark Eid In The Villa, Plans Modest Celebration At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.