Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Olamide Announces New Album To Drop June - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Announces New Album To Drop June (308 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men / Quavo’s Solo Album To Feature Davido / Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Announces New Album To Drop June by Johnpaul01: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Olamide has announced the release of a new work of art about eight months after he released his last project, Carpe Diem.

The artiste took to his instagram page to share the work of art of his new album, which he titled, UY SCUTI. In the picture, the artiste’s face was shown as his lips were hosted with pipe smoke.

Based on the title, UY Scuti, the term refers to one of the biggest stars known to mankind.

Making the announcement via his social media handles, he wrote, “UY Scuti! The Album… June 14th #UyScuti.”

This would be his 9th solo studio album and his 12th project (including collaborative albums and EP).

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Olamide Announces New Album To Drop June by bmdmix3: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
okay
Re: Olamide Announces New Album To Drop June by clv017: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
voice of the street, street music general... i salute thee

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is My God And Religion! / Manchester United Make Contact With Cristiano Ronaldo's Agent Over Return This S / If Cuppy And I Get Married, I’m Changing My Surname To Otedola” – Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.