Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

"The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob (480 Views)

Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by Instablogger9ja(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Actress Joke Silver has taken to her instagram handle to appreciate her husband, which is Nollywood Icon, Olu Jacobs.

Joke Silver shared Photos with her husband on Instagram as she celebrate husband appreciation day April 17.

In Joke Silver Caption on her Instagram page, she said: "Happy International Husband appreciation day Sir J....the best YES I ever said.@_olujacobs
��".

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/the-best-yes-i-ever-said-actress-joke.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by lilvicky68(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Those days saying yes mattered..nowadays some people are just catching cruise with marriage..

1 Like

Re: "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by Cholls(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Those days saying yes mattered..nowadays some people are just catching cruise with marriage..
my brother you remember when men where boys

Re: "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by ferabeb832: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Re: "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by gasofe9757: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
undecided
Re: "The Best YES I Ever Said " Actress, Joke Silva Appreciate Her Husband Olu Jacob by gasofe9757: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Calls Out Fan For Accusing Her Of Being A Runs Girl, Threatens To Beat Her / Bbnaija Lockdown Reunion Show Day 1: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Introduces The Housemates / Bbnaija Reunion 2021 Day 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.