Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands (859 Views)

Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by LegalRambles(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xiaomi Marketers have flooded the Phone and Technology Market sections. They have convinced unsuspecting users to purchase their brands through aggressive marketing strategy. They trash talk and purposefully underrate better brands like Samsung, iPhones and even Transsion devices that are bigger than them in the Nigerian market. This is despite the fact that their phones are bedeviled with lack of spare parts, bad camera and bad OS. This has been the new norm for marketers to attack even users of the brand who speak against the brand. They take no captives while doing their aggressive marketing. Their major competition transsion ( infinix,tecno and Itel) have although not provided highly spec out phones . But have provided affordable phones. Phones that an ordinary market woman can use for her basic transactions. We should appreciate this brand and stop the hate speech. This cyberbullying has to stop!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by LegalRambles(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jamesbally:

Where can I get a Touch pad and Battery for a Redmi 5a? It's 2 years now that I've been searching for this parts to no avail.

This is an aggrieved customer that Xiaomi has put on a wild goose chase for over 2years and counting.
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Rayliousity(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
You're boring af! already bruv...

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by sagieramos(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Infinix and Tecno is good, but Xiaomi is far much better. Proud Redmi note 8 user since July 2019

6 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Transsion users are equivalate to buhari zombies....ignorant lots with zero knowledge of technology. Settling for less/inferior device when the reverse is cheaper and handy.

Transsion are meant for the feeble minded....hotness; lagging and bad camera go give u depression!

6 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by LegalRambles(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Catfishing:
Transsion users are equivalate to buhari zombies....ignorant lots with zero knowledge of technology. Settling for less/inferior device when the reverse is cheaper and handy.

Transsion are meant for the feeble minded....hotness; lagging and bad camera go give u depression!

Your insecurity and feeble-mindedness revealed to you that a phone makes a person.
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by LegalRambles(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
sagieramos:
Infinix and Tecno is good, but Xiaomi is far much better. Proud Redmi note 8 user since July 2019

He's a Xiaomi Marketer, Check his profile to confirm.
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
LegalRambles:

Your insecurity and feeble-mindedness revealed to you that a phone makes a person.
An average user of Transsion device spends 80% of his life visiting Carlcare....and 20% trying to call/load airtime/do little task on his phone due to lagging nd phone being hot.

8 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Catfishing:

An average user of Transsion device spends 80% of his life visiting Carlcare....and 20% trying to call/load airtime/do little task on his phone due to lagging nd phone being hot.
see finishing....

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by sagieramos(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
LegalRambles:

He's a Xiaomi Marketer, Check his profile to confirm.
Oga I no be marketer!

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by skywalker240(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
L
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Leemekzy: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Mr liar don't you have other things to do with your time than coming here to spill trash that you are paid for?

3 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by ToyBoyAaron(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2021
LegalRambles:

This is an aggrieved customer that Xiaomi has put on a wild goose chase for over 2years and counting.
That part full AliExpress. If he cannot order it he should ask someone.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Leemekzy: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2021
ToyBoyAaron:

That part full AliExpress. If he cannot order it he should ask someone.

Xiaomi care center beside 3c hubs awolowo road computer village

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by OlofofoAdugbo1: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Catfishing:

I have been using my Camon 15 for more than Six months now and i have no reason at all to take it to Carlcare not even to anywhere because it is functioning perfectly well.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by OlofofoAdugbo1: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Catfishing:

Nobody warrant all these abuse because they choose a better thing, n bought it with their money So far they are okay with it. For me I am still enjoying my Camon 15 very well,because I don't have any issues at all.
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Kayconcept2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Catfishing:

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlofofoAdugbo1:

I have been using my Camon 15 for more than Six months now and i have no reason at all to take it to Carlcare not even to anywhere because it is functioning perfectly well.
new moniker by old tecno marketer. check his profile

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by sunshineV(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
OlofofoAdugbo1:

Nobody warrant all these abuse because they choose a better thing, n bought it with their money So far they are okay with it. For me I am still enjoying my Camon 15 very well,because I don't have any issues at all.
getat grin
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Randerl: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by NightFood: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
las las make everybody buy the device wey make sense for them, i have always been an avid user of TECNO phones and they have always served me well.
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Xiaomi marketers biko, I know say una dey frustrated! Please please!

Slow down!

Enter a thinking room and see how una fit make progress!

No rub off your frustration on other sincere and well meaning brands!

Grow up! tongue
Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by selfdefence: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2021
if only they will listen and let every other phone user be

1 Like

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by ayafcom: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Catfishing:

Catfish shey you dey hear....

Re: A Plea To Xiaomi Marketers To Stop Trash Talking Other Better Brands by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
ayafcom:

Catfish shey you dey hear....
Story for the gods tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Ke7 For Sale(SOLD) / Are Unbranded Phones From China Good For Use In Nigeria / Itel Launches The P38 Series Smartphone with 18W fast charge and 6000mAh battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.