Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician (17807 Views)

Wike And Fubara Compete Through Bags Of Rice Distribution In Rivers State / Tinubu Warns Security Agencies Against Hoarding Intelligence / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by TheEnygma(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Humanitarian efforts my foot !!! sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by leokid866: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

How can you say this?? With people like you there's no hope for Nigeria..... the new generation candidates - Ezekwesili, Moghalu and Sowore are much better
is it the Ezekwesili that after she was denied a ticket in the party, then went to the party secretariat to collect all the computers and TV she "donated" then went to the streets to start shouting bring back our girls.....
or the Sowore that could not even muster upto 3k votes as a presidential candidate despite his party claiming they are a million strong.......lol.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
leokid866:

is it the Ezekwesili that after she was denied a ticket in the party, then went to the party secretariat to collect all the computers and TV she "donated" then went to the streets to start shouting bring back our girls.....
or the Sowore that could not even muster upto 3k votes as a presidential candidate despite his party claiming they are a million strong.......lol.

Stop thinking negative.... if there was diaspora voting Tinubu Buhari will not be able to garner any votes.... don't be self defeatist.... new generation candidates can win. Anyways the average Nigerian is quite negative so I don't expect to be able to change you or your thinking pattern/ideology....

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
ONLY AFONJAS WILL VOTE FOR Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by onuman: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Heavens1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/rice-distribution-dont-undermine-humanitarian-efforts-tinubu-warns-politicians

Humanitarian efforts by who, in Nigeria which has collected nearly a $1trillion from oil since 1970.

A veritable Nigerian politician should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Shattuck(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
humanitarian effort my ass and they had to put your image on it.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by stanluiz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Politicians like Tinubu has weaponised poverty. Then use it to control and enslaved the masses for his selfish and greedy interest.

No wonder he shares rice and groundnut oil every four years.

He can continue to share rice to his hungry and hopeless supporters. Because Thugs, agbero and his paid online urchins are majority of the people that supports him.

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by phkka1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Any gift from Tinibu is a means to milk Nigeria dry.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by VictorUSA(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
See him like black bat
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
You this man...

Well, I'm taking a break sha. angry

Enjoy your time while it lasts.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by franxalive(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
AdaNri1:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote against Nigerian youths.
A vote for Tinubu means you’re happy with how things are in Nigeria.
All victims of Lekki Massacre will turn in their grave if any young person votes this man.
All this positioning and speaking like he loves Nigeria, we can see through it. Nigeria needs a credible leader with fresh ideas. We’re tired of Buhari 3.0

WAKE UP MADAM... YOUR SO CALLED NIGGA-AREA IS LONG GONE... THIS CORNTREE IS THE CAUSE OF THE UNDOING OF THE YOUTHS. IS NOT MEANT TO BE. IF WE DESIRE TO SUCCEED AS A PEOPLE... THIS CONTRAPTION HAS TO GO DOWN... OR THE MORE BLEAK IT LOOKS FOR THE YOUTHS TO SUCCEED...AND AT LARGE THE PEOPLE. undecided

SUPPORT:

BỊAFRA REPUBLIC

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

PEACE ☮️

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by AMBURSAA(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
TINUBU 2023 IS BEFORE ODUA NATION CAMPAING, NIGERIA IS FOR NIGERIA WE SUPPORT YOUR AGITATION FOR YORUBA NATION,
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Didi2d(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lot's of people here are judging tinubu like they have seen the future.
Some are even talking like they know tinubu's plan already.

Until I see a better candidate come 2023, I will still encourage his candidacy.

He might not be the best but he deserve to contest. My only concern is his health, cos of the recent videos I saw. But apart from that...

I believe he has a plan, most defiantly he does and you and I don't know what his plans are except his close associate and even they might not know.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Alawode01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
nothing can please people, but just to do our best and leave the rest.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by emperor863(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

Oby Ezekwesili, Muoghalu and Sowore. There are 3 of them.

I can clearly decipher your mind set and age bracket. None of them can win a local government chairmanship in a free and fair poll.

Winning an election is Miles apart from commercial activism that your cited role models engage in.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
emperor863:

I can clearly decipher your mind set and age bracket. None of them can win a local government chairmanship in a free and fair poll.

Winning an election is Miles apart from commercial activism that your cited role models engage in.

That's what you believe. I am telling you that with diaspora voting tinubu Buhari are like ants - they won't win.

Nigeria is a backward country and this backwardness is fueled by her ppl.

Why will Tinubu win 2023? It's for no other reason that he shares rice to the illiterate.... for new generation candidates to win, they too must share rice - and they can.

If you say new generation candidates can't win yet complain of "bad leaders" and didn't use your brain to think how someone else can win then you have low iq.

High iq ppl solve problems
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
VictorUSA:
See him like black bat

Black bat and demon
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Didi2d:
Lot's of people here are judging tinubu like they have seen the future.
Some are even talking like they know tinubu's plan already.

Until I see a better candidate come 2023, I will still encourage his candidacy.

He might not be the best but he deserve to contest. My only concern is his health, cos of the recent videos I saw. But apart from that...

I believe he has a plan, most defiantly he does and you and I don't know what his plans are except his close associate and even they might not know.

You are cursed. That's why you support someone who loots the Lagos treasury and said shooting at lekki protesters was okay.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by DedeNkem: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Political bribery.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by meditator(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
AdaNri1:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote against Nigerian youths.
A vote for Tinubu means you’re happy with how things are in Nigeria.
All victims of Lekki Massacre will turn in their grave if any young person votes this man.
All this positioning and speaking like he loves Nigeria, we can see through it. Nigeria needs a credible leader with fresh ideas. We’re tired of Buhari 3.0
I will vote for him just as millions of good Nigerians will.

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by rollandben(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
where was Tinubu and the self acclaimed humanitarians during Covid 19 lockdown, no love was shown to the poor ...but why now
Na Play Una dey
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by rollandben(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
curlarpy:
The Jagaban of the Nation Tell them make them hear They've tried many many ways to destroy you, they will surely keep failing COME 2023 IYALAYA ANYBODY
Wailing Wailers your turn... Oya tale mick and cry
O boy, you need TO format your brain, Guy PRAY o
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Settright(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
who make them go hungry in the first place? if not the greedy ones amidst us
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
meditator:

You must be cursed
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
visijo:
Late time humanitarian..

My brother invest in your woman so that when you're broke, You can sell two of her wigs.�

This guy sef grin grin grin

Do you MC?

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Ekunokoyibo post=100910369][/quote]obviously you’re too tribalistic for me to argue with you. Doing that will only be dragging myself down. If you like vote Buhari for the third time, it’s your children’s future not mine.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
meditator:
That is your business. At least you know you voted because of tribal sentiments and probably a meagre chicken change that will never change your life. Poverty is a disease and tribalism is a Nigerian epidemic. Enjoy living a disease ridden life.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Burstit(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thief don talk.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Falconx47: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Humanitarian, but you spent more money than the rice is worth printing your head on the sacks.
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by Bondinus(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Humanitarian my foot, yet your pic was on the sack. Do you now produce rice, Tinubu?
Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by leokid866: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2021
BigBashiru:

Stop thinking negative.... if there was diaspora voting Tinubu Buhari will not be able to garner any votes.... don't be self defeatist.... new generation candidates can win. Anyways the average Nigerian is quite negative so I don't expect to be able to change you or your thinking pattern/ideology....
lol.....in 2019 I left the US to come vote sowore for president.....what did he do with my vote? he went about acting like a child and dragging his fellow party members in court, I was so ashamed that's when I knew the man had nothing to offer than blaming others for his losses in life.....I can assure that even if we had diaspora voting he still won't win.....a friend of mine convinced me to listen to him, he sounded reasonable......only for elections to come and we discovered he was just a man child, then the fool made it worst by going to seek support of nnamdi kanu.....till today the people I talked to about supporting him in 2019 don't want to hear from me once it concerns politics, and the guy who convinced me to support him has never mentioned sowore since......if ever you want to mention new generation candidates remove sowore from the list.....

1 Like

Re: Rice Distribution: Don’t Undermine Humanitarian Efforts, Tinubu Warns Politician by BigBashiru: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2021
leokid866:

lol.....in 2019 I left the US to come vote sowore for president.....what did he do with my vote? he went about acting like a child and dragging his fellow party members in court, I was so ashamed that's when I knew the man had nothing to offer than blaming others for his losses in life.....I can assure that even if we had diaspora voting he still won't win.....a friend of mine convinced me to listen to him, he sounded reasonable......only for elections to come and we discovered he was just a man child, then the fool made it worst by going to seek support of nnamdi kanu.....till today the people I talked to about supporting him in 2019 don't want to hear from me once it concerns politics, and the guy who convinced me to support him has never mentioned sowore since......if ever you want to mention new generation candidates remove sowore from the list.....

Much as everyone has their defects - despite Sowores defects he is still a better candidate than Tinubu....

Tinubu is a demon, a frog and a black bat. A broom wielding wizard (sorcerer) and a looter of the Lagos State treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Open Letter To President-Elect Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Photos From Late Olusola Saraki's Remembrance Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.