Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,836 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries (1630 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
774,000 JOB(SPW)

1. PRESS RELEASE: NDE COMMENCES PARTIAL PAYMENTS OF SPW (774,000 JOBS) STIPENDS.

(1) After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, I directed a rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.

2. (2) We discovered instances of accounts not matching BVNs, multiple accounts bearing a single BVN, non-existent BVNs, etc.

(3.) Because of our determination to eliminate fraud, I further directed the NDE to write to the banks to clean up these anomalies b4 commencing payments.

3. (4). So far, only ACCESS Bank has responded with accounts verified for payments and the NDE has today commenced payments of those accounts with ACCESS Bank.

5. We await the responses of ZENITH, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, HERITAGE & Yobe Micro-Finance Banks to clean up the anomalies.

4. (6) Our determination to ensure those selected for this programme get paid to assist them in these tough times is also matched by our determination to ensure that the programme does not spiral into a vehicle for fraud; not under the watch of Mr. President; not under my watch.

� Festus Keyamo, ESQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by JaneYave(f): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let Nigerian leaders keep decieving themselves
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
It is confirmed. So many people in my Iwo Local Government have received alerts of the first month. I haven't gotten mine though but I'm hopeful cool

Modified! I just got mine now.

Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mgood one festus
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
They have been chosen?
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by salamudeen(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have seen mine but no access bank here how would i move d cash out.
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
They have been chosen?

Yes Sis, We have been on it since last year. It wasn't easy. We were going back and forte for registration, bank account & ATM collection, deployment processess. We were expecting that they would pay the three months stipend altogether because the program ended last week but then we just received one out of three. It's okay though.
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
salamudeen:
I have seen mine but no access bank here how would i move d cash out.
Were you not given ATM bro ?
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by VictorUSA(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
I was chosen to participate in the nde empowerment program in 2019 but till date they haven`t distribute the items they promised us.
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by salamudeen(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sikay19:

Were you not given ATM bro ?
i think d atm is useles without them activating it frm their end before using it
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by iwai: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
1How did they get all this account
2 how did they make the selection
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sikay19:

Yes Sis, We have been on it since last year. It wasn't easy. We were going back and forte for registration, bank account & ATM collection, deployment processess. We were expecting that they would pay the three months stipend altogether because the program ended last week but then we just received one out of three. It's okay though.
Sikay19, you didn't tell me or try to squeeze me in.

I thought I am your sister cry
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

Sikay19, you didn't tell me or try to squeeze me in.

I thought I am your sister cry
Eeya sorry sis, you didn't tell me that you were interested in this kind of job, lol.

Wait, NNPC job is coming cool
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Sikay19(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
salamudeen:
i think d atm is useles without them activating it frm their end before using it
You maybe right bro. however, have you tried the activation at your end? I mean have you set your four digits pin ?
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by doggedfighter(f): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sikay19:

Eeya sorry sis, you didn't tell me that you were interested in this kind of job, lol.

Wait, NNPC job is coming cool

While waiting for NNPC, let me have some from that your pay grin grin
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by salamudeen(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sikay19:

You maybe right bro. however, have you tried the activation at your end? I mean have you set your four digits pin ?
u cant set ur 4 digits pin without d bank activating it
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by iokpebholo: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Senseless waste of resources
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Heineken(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sikay19:
It is confirmed. So many people in my Iwo Local Government have received alerts of the first month. I haven't gotten mine though but I'm hopeful cool

Modified! I just got mine now.
bro please did you do any work? Or you just applied? I need this money. I'm totally down
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Uniquekriss(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Has anyone been paid using Zenith bank and especially from Edo?
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by xtophy1(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2021
Uniquekriss:
Has anyone been paid using Zenith bank and especially from Edo?
zenith hasn't paid anybody
Re: FG SPW: Federal Government Begins Payment Of Beneficiaries by Uniquekriss(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2021
xtophy1:
zenith hasn't paid anybody
OK

(1) (Reply)

Michael Weiss: Investigative Journalist That Exposed Tinubu Cocaine Ring / Married Unemployed Graduate Set Up Banner At Govt. Office Road Osun State With / Who Will Vote A Yoruba Man for President In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.