Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured (28355 Views)

Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Dpaulie(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na waoooh
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Revere27: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Some hours ago , a news came out about a guy who had an accident on his wedding day and died. embarassed

This is just another one of its own type again.... Folks pray well oo for any events or ceremony that you want to hold... Some people are not happy with the new development of your life.

So sad that we are losing or grooms you o accident on their wedding day embarassed embarassed.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Zane2point4(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
flemsy15:
if we keep good records in this country, it will amaze people how many lives we lose every year on the road. Bad roads play a major role.

RIP to the dead
Do they even keep record in Nigeria?
I guess dey don't, blc they don't use roads.
You'll be suprised to go to the said road and find out theres no metal rail guard prevent the unfortunate car frm plunging into the river.

Everyone shld be careful in Nigeria blc human life don't matter to the leaders, and remember you're your own security and health blc doctors are on strike.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by ofuonyebi: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
THERE IS NOTHING SO CALLED THAT MAKES ONE HAPPY IN THIS WORLD
WE ARE ONLY DECEIVEING OURSELVES EVERY DAY AS WE LIVE TO ANSWER DIVINE CALL

THE SAME MARRIAGE THAT GIVES US JOY IN ONE MOMENT ALSO TAKE TO MOURNING THE NEXT MINUTE
THE VEHICLE WE CELEBRATE THAT WE BOUGHT IN ONE MINUTE LEADS US TO THE GRAVE IN THE NEXT MINUTE

ALL THESE SHOWS US THAT TRULY HEAVEN IS REAL
AND ANYONE WHO FAILS TO MAKE IT, IS DOOMED WITH THE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by wink2015(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
BAD NEWS every now and then.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by DivineDynamics: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
What a pity.

Make your ways with the Lord Jesus so that eternal life will be yours.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by koskilala: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
sad one, RIP to him. na only God go fit comfort the new bride.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Skillsnigeria: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
hmmm
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by spinna: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
sad
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Life is a bitch and a bastard
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mehn, what's happening in Ondo state.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by anyamashima(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
So now na church wedding before traditional abi ? Confusion everywhere sad
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Angrygoat: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Men there was a day rain fell,I had smoked enuf,infact I was literally higher and I started doing zig zag,drifting with my leg brakes on at 130kph. Men I enjoyed it till I got to t junction,thank ago say I don see the trailer earlier,na for him back I for end dt evening.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Dumte(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jesus Christ! My friend married on 10th of this month oh. An Akure man. What kind of news is this one I am hearing
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Oizee(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
MikeMicheal:
That his evil wife should be arrested
madness
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by 9jaRealist: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
MikeMicheal:
That his evil wife should be arrested

Disgusting, disgraceful and despicable comment...
By a dumb superstitious (and likely misogynistic) person. SMH

>
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by 9jaRealist: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Revere27:
Some hours ago , a news came out about a guy who had an accident on his wedding day and died. embarassed

This is just another one of its own type again.... Folks pray well oo for any events or ceremony that you want to hold... Some people are not happy with the new development of your life.

So sad that we are losing or grooms you o accident on their wedding day embarassed embarassed.

Primitive superstitious drivel...
>
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Victoria938(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
So pathetic, may the Lord heal the wife, console her and comfort the entire family.
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by 9jaRealist: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
Men there was a day rain fell,I had smoked enuf,infact I was literally higher and I started doing zig zag,drifting with my leg brakes on at 130kph. Men I enjoyed it till I got to t junction,thank ago say I don see the trailer earlier,na for him back I for end dt evening.

Would’ve been good riddance...

As an Angry Goat, you are free to risk your own life...
But you shouldn’t be putting the lives of other people at risk!
>
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Kolaboluv7(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Spirit husband at work.. if you know you know

Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Richthekid: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Lewisdinho(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Smoke enough weed and drink enough alcohol, hope say u dey go check up often.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad......

Rest in peace to them
We were born to die .....and death is only the beginning.....for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
The only prayers we niggarrrrs should pray is for us to bang enough pussy, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, make some dope money before we die
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Darkmode64: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Amen.
It reminds me of two of my Secondary school classmates who both died after wedding
Wow what a tragedy!
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thoughts and prayers
Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Darkmode64:

Wow what a tragedy!

Very sad

1 Like

Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by ARAGON22(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Village people no dey tire

Re: New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured by SirGod: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2021
johnkey:
owena river in apomu? you must be high. rip dude
thank you i thought i was the only one here who is familiar with the route.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers / Drone View Of The Ado Bus Terminal Built By Fayemi / Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.