Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 (2801 Views)

What Is The Highest Mileage On A Toyota Camry / Toks 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS With Actual Mileage On It / Affordable Toks Corolla 2010 With The Lowest Mileage On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
We were recently accused of rolling back the mileage on this advert made in 2019 by a certain individual on Nairaland (Rule cool

https://www.nairaland.com/5421108/sale-ended-2010-corolla-foreign#82510255

This is the vehicle as advertised on copart.

https://www.copart.com/lot/26376039/

Click to view images.

This is the mileage when it was driven from the port to the painter/panelbeater and finally shop for sale.

What are your thoughts?

Cc carguide.

Kingdemu

kwett

Mokelu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Kingdemu: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pay no mind to that frustrated scammer called Radautoworks. In her smartness, that was her own diversionary tactic to make us deviate from pointing out her failure for scamming Crocif and not fixing a damn thing in his car.

2 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Piyke: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
We were recently accused of rolling back the mileage on this advert made in 2019 by a certain individual on Nairaland (Rule cool

Click to view images.

This is the mileage when it was driven from the port to the painter/panelbeater and finally shop for sale.

What are your thoughts?

Cc carguide.

Kingdemu

kwett

Mokelu

Only thing I see is that the Copart lot said 'not actual' regarding the mileage at US auction, meaning that copart could not guarantee against a rollback. That said, I see no evidence of Gazzuzz adjusting mileage in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Mokelu: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Click to view images.

What are your thoughts?

Cc carguide.

Kingdemu

kwett

Mokelu

Baba, u no suppose dey stress yourself... person way dey find to take deflect attention from their inability to successfully repair an ordinary 2008 MDX

1 Like

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by dru23(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingdemu:
Pay no mind to that frustrated scammer called Radautoworks. In her smartness, that was her own diversionary tactic to make us deviate from pointing out her failure for scamming Crocif and not fixing a damn thing in his car.

Well I didn't really want to get involve here .. The cabals on cartalk banned me for a year .... And the ban will be finally be lifted in two weeks . Than I can really do what I do best.....

Since you brought the bullying into the Autosection . I can finally have an input ..... You are totally wrong calling someone a scammer without evidence .. Wrong is wrong and right is right..........

The only fault I see here with Radauto is fixing the car .. It seems to me the car was junk to start with . The shop should have told the owner to carry the car and look for another shop to fix.

From experience some cars are so problematic due to owners abuse , that fixing it will just cause more issues than it will solve..

In the USA some mechanic shops will not even touch a car that has so much issue .... It is like trying to wake up dead person..... With all the issues that car as , I would have told the owner to either sell it or get a grade A tokunbo engine........

Even if the car is fully fix , it will never be like factory setting .. It is like putting a bandaid to a wound and in the long run . The wound will reopen again .. This is why I preach to owners all the time to always take the time to care for their cars.........

Radauto is not a scammer bro .. I have transact business with her in past with no issues....... It would have been better for her not touch that car to begin with .. And the fact the owners was buying his own parts made things worse ..

Most parts in the market now are either fake abused or low quality.......it takes time away from the shop anytime owners brings in the wrong part.... It is labour been wasted........

So kindly stop the unnecessary insult and bullying .. If the owner had taken time to care for his car .. We wouldn't be having this conversation now .....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
dru23:

Well I didn't really want to get involve here .. The cabals on cartalk banned me for a year .... And the ban will be finally be lifted in two weeks . Than I can really do what I do best.....

Since you brought the bullying into the Autosection . I can finally have an input ..... You are totally wrong calling someone a scammer without evidence .. Wrong is wrong and right is right..........

The only fault I see here with Radauto is fixing the car .. It seems to me the car was junk to start with . The shop should have told the owner to carry the car and look for another shop to fix.

From experience some cars are so problematic due to owners abuse , that fixing it will just cause more issues than it will solve..

In the USA some mechanic shops will not even touch a car that has so much issue .... It is like trying to wake up dead person..... With all the issues that car as , I would have told the owner to either sell it or get a grade A tokunbo engine........

Even if the car is fully fix , it will never be like factory setting .. It is like putting a bandaid to a wound and in the long run . The wound will reopen again .. This is why I preach to owners all the time to always take the time to care for their cars.........

Radauto is not a scammer bro .. I have transact business with her in past with no issues....... It would have been better for her not touch that car to begin with .. And the fact the owners was buying his own parts made things worse ..

Most parts in the market now are either fake abused or low quality.......it takes time away from the shop anytime owners brings in the wrong part.... It is labour been wasted........

So kindly stop the unnecessary insult and bullying .. If the owner had taken time to care for his car .. We wouldn't be having this conversation now .....

Unfortunately you might get another 2 years in autos for sounding this dumb

16 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Kingdemu: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
spacofadan:

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by dru23(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
spacofadan:

1 Like

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by dru23(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by laluski(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
spacofadan:

You yourself will get 5 years ban for talking stupidly

2 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by radautoworks: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2021
How about simply resurrecting the original thread instead of whitewashing lol. Now my husband has traveled I have time. Have you friends un-scrub the original thread. You want publicity from my name, un-scrub the original thread grin

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

There will be no more attention given to this until the original thread is miraculously resurrected lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07am On Apr 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Click to view images.

What are your thoughts?

Cc carguide.

Kingdemu

kwett

Mokelu

radautoworks:
How about simply resurrecting the original thread instead of whitewashing lol. Now my husband has traveled I have time. Have you friends un-scrub the original thread. You want publicity from my name, un-scrub the original thread grin

There will be no more attention given to this until the original thread is miraculously resurrected lol

Kingdemu:

Piyke:

Only thing I see is that the Copart lot said 'not actual' regarding the mileage at US auction, meaning that copart could not guarantee against a rollback. That said, I see no evidence of Gazzuzz adjusting mileage in Nigeria.

Mokelu:

Baba, u no suppose dey stress yourself... person way dey find to take deflect attention from their inability to successfully repair an ordinary 2008 MDX

spacofadan:

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by salusworth(m): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2021
No case

GAZZUZZ:

Click to view images.

What are your thoughts?

Cc carguide.

Kingdemu

kwett

Mokelu

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Observer007(m): 3:49am On Apr 23, 2021

Taking a front row seat. This just might be....
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by diportivo: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2021
ara awon nkan ta ma nso niyen....emotions over common sense

bale mi ti rin iri ajo and blah blah

ki lo kan wan pelu gbogbo iyen?

my guy kewt go carry that info now,use am in his own aluta way,and peacemakers wil come and start saying something something is below the belt undecided

e ma ma gbe family matter yin wa s'ibi ti rogbodiyan ba wa.....e file si uber thread undecided

ire o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Kingdemu: 6:07am On Apr 23, 2021
radautoworks:

Karen is back angry

2 Likes

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by homeboy205: 10:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Gbas Gbos everywhere for over 2 weeks now. Please I beg everyone. Make he end I beg
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by zabimaru: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
diportivo:
ara awon nkan ta ma nso niyen....emotions over common sense

bale mi ti rin iri ajo and blah blah

ki lo kan wan pelu gbogbo iyen?

my guy kewt go carry that info now,use am in his own aluta way,and peacemakers wil come and start saying something something is below the belt undecided

e ma ma gbe family matter yin wa s'ibi ti rogbodiyan ba wa.....e file si uber thread undecided

ire o
this paapa eh.
Uber thread for family matters?
LMFAO
I think Nairaland has a section specifically for this purpose.
Lolz
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by zabimaru: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

oga google, calm down ejoor.
Honestly, online banters are fun. Even Quora accommodates some level of intelligent bantes. the only problem arises when these banters are taken to the extreme and mostly offline. This is just a forum and for some people that have businesses tied to it they should learn to be professional and not take it personal. Learn where applicable, make a stance when necessary and all that. sometimes it takes a mistake to increase people's loyalty because it's not in avoiding mistakes but in fantastic comebacks.

ejoor make una just bury the hatchet so some of us can make fun of these without consequences.

like when rad said English was the problem, I wanted to post that it's because most of us are not ASE certified but I know it'll bring a barrage of insults and I really don't have banter strength these days.
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by nedekid: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
spacofadan:

Haba grin
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by nedekid: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kingdemu:

cheesy cheesy
Nna, I weak grin
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Kewtt: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2021
radautoworks:

Stop allocating that title..... Nothing wrong with being a baby mama... accept it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Petyprince: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2021
radautoworks:

The problem with Baby Mamas is they talk alot!!
Re: Did Gazzuzz Roll Back The Mileage On This Car He Sold In 2019 by Furckthemods: 5:46am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]Petyprince:
The problem with Baby Mamas is they talk alot!![/s]

Thrash

(1) (Reply)

❌❌sold❌❌☀️☀️☀️tokunbo 2014 Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4matic☀️☀️☀️ / 2009 Acura Tl Technology Package / Mack Borehole Drilling Machine.powered By Caterpillar.4sale.4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.