Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,101 members, 7,867,165 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East (372 Views)

Face-to-face With Okuama Residents In Forest: ‘we’re Dying, Army Should Allow Us / Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Our brothers and sisters in the Nigerian army - listen to this prophecy and advice.

If you invade the South East and commit atrocities as you are apt to do, this is what will happen to your own land and people :

1. Your own ancestral lands will fall to terrorists and bandits
2. Your women will experience the same fate that our own women have suffered at the hands of your soldiers
3. Foreigners will inhabit your towns and villages and your people will become refugees in another man’s land.
4. Your land will become a desert, a wasteland, a land of hunger and total impoverishment.
5. Then you will be soundly defeated by people defending their land from Fulani Herdsmen terrorists.

Be careful what you wish for. Don't come to the South East to commit crimes - we can flush out the Fulani terrorists ourselves and deal them a powerful and final blow.

We wish you victory in your fight against Jihadists and terrorists. Let’s keep it that way.

Thanks,

cool

3 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by Ammishaddai: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Una well don o. I hope you guys have the backing of the state governors if not, there'll be suya everywhere and your wives and daughters will become victims
Re: Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
We're peace loving. They should invade Borno.

Any trap set for the South East shall catch the hunter.

I come in peace !

6 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Una well don o. I hope you guys have the backing of the state governors if not, there'll suya everywhere and your wives and daughters will become victims

I have spoken once. The madness ravaging your land now , will be like childs play to what is coming.

Heed the warning - thanks.
Re: Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by Ammishaddai: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

I have spoken once. The madness ravaging your land now , will be like childs play to what is coming.

Heed the warning - thanks.
This is not a matter of warning me ; you should thread carefully. That's all.
Re: Why The Nigerian Army Should Think Twice Before Invading The South East by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is not a matter of warning me ; you should thread carefully. That's all.

Tread carefully.

cool

(1) (Reply)

FG Mandates MDA's To Use Adhesive Stamps Produced By NIPOST / 'he Was Young When He Sent Those Messages' - Nigerians Hilariously Reacts To Kay / Tinubu On Insecurity During Jonathan & Buhari Govt Suggest Desperation For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.