Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration (1186 Views)

Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration by Quingist(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Are you wondering who is this Amazon woman?

Well, Wonder no more, meet Dr. Linda Iheme, the CEO of Vantage Migration, She is a Ph.D. holder, an instructor, An International Education Consultant, A Teacher, and A Humanitarian.

DR LINDA IHEME THE LION QUEEN
Dr. Linda is a Dentist by profession with a focus on public health. While in dental school, she focused more on community development work which involved providing free health care services to people in rural communities.

In her own words "I discovered that most of the persons in the communities are older adults and many of them depend only on charity organizations for health care. Then I said to myself perhaps, if I can collect some data during these community-based programs, I can analyze the data, translate the findings and inform policy change that could bring about sustainable healthcare services to these communities. It was then I realized that my dental background was more clinical oriented and has not prepared me for a research-related career"

The young doctor out of the zeal to help people become better, went into researching, her goal was becoming a research expert so that apart from doing ground-breaking research, she can coach younger researchers to enhance their research capacity. There and then she went ahead to developed her online teaching capacity to enable her to share knowledge with the world.

In pursuit of her goal, Dr. Mrs. Linda Iheme enrolled for Master of Science (MSc) in Public Health and Health Systems, at the University of Waterloo. During her MSc, she said "I prioritized equipping myself with various research methodologies. Hence, I took courses on statistics, epidemiology, health informatics, and qualitative analysis. Eventually, I developed more interest in quantitative research. I went ahead to write a research paper with quantitative methods, presented it at a pan-Canadian research conference, and won the research innovation award for that conference in 2018 summer. My thesis was focused on testing the feasibility and acceptability of a self-report assessment tool for community-dwelling older adults"
She worked with 5 organizations in Ontario and Nova Scotia to implement this pilot project...

What a woman? I can hear your mind saying, well that's just the starting, she didn't stop there, she went further to obtain a Ph.D. in Researching.

She said, With a Master's degree, one can do so many things but one can not lead a research team. She wanted more, and no restriction was going to stop her. The idea of being a principal investigator was encouraging her and she can only be that principal investigator with a Ph.D. She needed a Ph.D. and a Ph.D. she got. Though she got Ph.D. offers from the University of Toronto and the University of Waterloo, She chose Waterloo because of the friendly atmosphere and supervision support that graduate students at Waterloo enjoy. Such support system was top notch and could not be found elsewhere.

Dr. Iheme while narrating her stay at Waterloo University, she said "Waterloo offered me admission and a full scholarship to study Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Aging, Health, and Wellbeing by 2019. In particular, I am involved with international research that has championed the establishment of routine self-report assessments for older adults who reside in the community, to aid early detection of their health decline. I currently work with older adults from Canada and Nigeria, and we are open to piloting this project in your country too. The data collected during this project will be analyzed and the findings will help inform policies that will benefit older adults in their localities. Besides, doing the Ph.D. has allowed me to perfect my quantitative research skills through advanced courses on quantitative methodology and more practice of my data analysis skills, I have learnt a lot about research and this doctorate degree (Ph.D.) will make me an official expert in aging research. It is worth it"

Dr. Linda Iheme's Research Interest

- Self Report Health Assessment
- Aging
- Oral Health / Dental

Project Interests

- Oral Health Awareness Campaign
- Self Report Pilot Project Management

Dr. Linda, being the Lion Queen, tried a lot of things, she wanted to change the experience she had when leaving her home country to study in Canada, she realized that it was not easy for people to access the great opportunity out there, it was not easy for most because many have placed themselves as stumbling blocks against the progress of others, she vowed to make the journey easier for other students that would like to follow the same path. So, she started the company called "Vantage Migration" through which she and her team coach both education agents and students on how to prepare/submit exceptional application documents to gain admission and full scholarship in top universities abroad.

Dr. Linda emphasized, "Our training are most helpful to students who are looking to study postgraduate diploma courses, graduate certificate programs, course-based masters, research-based masters, and Ph.D. programs abroad"

VANTAGE MIGRATION!!!
The Company Vantage Migration is a body formed to help people easily access education, good life outside their comfort zone while still being comfortable, founded by Dr. Linda Iheme.

Aims of Vantage Migration.
Vantage Migration is aimed at coaching both education agents and students on how to prepare, submit exceptional and qualitative application documents and also live and study abroad on scholarship in top universities.

The likes of:
1. Jane Chris Ezetah
2. Nwankwo Daniel (D'inspire)
3. Edward Emmanuel Odinaka
4. Ogunshola Shakirat Titilope
And many others have benefited from Vantage Migration.

When you emerge a winner through Competitions set up by Dr. Linda, you will be privileged to travel and have an all expenses paid trip. The company handles all your travel-related arrangements like
1. Flight fee
2. Airport pickup
3. Accommodation
4. Conference Fee
5. T-shirt (wardrobe)
6. Conference Materials
7. Sight Seeing
8. Feeding
9. Visa Logistics
10. Free International passport (if you don't have any)

Vantage Migration's existence is to make an impact on the lives of all... So follow Dr. Linda Iheme wife of Jamiel Pajoel on all platforms for your life to be impacted...

Had I know is a brother to Mr. Late.

Attend webinar :http:///admissionhackswebinar
Email: drlinda@vantagemigration.ca
Instagram: @linda_iheme
Twitter: @lindaiheme
Facebook: m.facebook.com/Drlindaiheme
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/user/LindaIhemeTV

1 Like

Re: Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration by iHart(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
You should have made the write-up a short one. Nairaland will not read all these. You may not even get comments. You need to understand how it works here for you to gain traction...

1 Like

Re: Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Is this a thesis or a journal paper?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Scholarship Queen -Dr Linda Iheme-CEO: Vantage Migration by ferabeb832: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
hahahahaha
doggedfighter:
Is this a thesis or a journal paper?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reality Star Venita Shares Sexy Hot Bikini Photos / Davido's Twin Sister Found! They Look So Alike! / Banky W & Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah On His First Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.