Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. (965 Views)

Most Expensive Luxury Cars You May Think They Never Exist / Nigerian Man Destroys 7 Cars At Nigerian Embassy In London / The Cars You Are Searching For Is In This Gallery, See Their Amazing Prices! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2021
The evolution of cars is just breathing, from the begining back in the 1800s with Ford making the model T and today we have cars that are electric. Not only that but they are full autonomous, they drive themselves. It is truly remarkable how far we've come.

Now the automative world has taken a twist, they are making cars that we'd only see on videos games into reality.

That car you choose when playing Grand Turismo on your playstation is turned into a reality and it looks far better than the game. With all that happening rich people decided to request for specially made cars for them.

They have all the money in the world to buy any car they want so why not build one just for themselves?

You won't believe these car that were specially made for them, it is truly amazing what people are capable of doing.

The designs where inspired by movies, and by the Mars Land Roves as you can see.

They do have a futurist looks and might propably inspire big car makers to collaborate or copy these vehicles.

They look so nice and the best part is that they are legal and can be driven anywhere.

Source:http:///t2a9c319b210403en_ng?client=newslite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2021
No 2

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2021
No 3

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2021
No 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2021
No 5

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2021
No 6

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2021
No 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by Alejobs: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Bodykit so fly!

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Number 4 and 7 best of all the others as far as I am concerned.

Monster tyres and rugged bodies. cool

Is that a Rezvani?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by kingreign(m): 6:15am On Apr 19, 2021
InvestingExpert:
No 7

This na F-J cruiser on steroids.

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by gbolagunte81693: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Number 4 and 7 best of all the others as far as I am concerned.Monster tyres and rugged bodies. Is that a Rezvani?

1 Like

Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2021
gbolagunte81693:
Number 4 and 7 best of all the others as far as I am concerned.Monster tyres and rugged bodies. Is that a Rezvani?

Yep it's written on it
Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning nls
Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Happy weekend
Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by lagusboyyy(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Only no 7 is realistic, and i can own.
Others just look like cars in a marvel themed sci-fi flick.
I will pass.
Re: 7 Cars You Didn't Know Actually Exist & They Are Street Legal. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Only no 7 is realistic, and i can own.

Others just look like cars in a marvel themed sci-fi flick.

I will pass.

Actually all these cars are real
True

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2013 Honda CRV EX AWD - 4m / 04/05 Corolla For Sale In Abuja*SOLD* / Tok 2003 Toyota Corolla Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.