Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him (1293 Views)

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by IlovePMB: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2021
A good muslim is happy when a non muslim is killed. Isa Pant ami is a good muslim because just like boko haram and other islamic terrorists, he covertly or overtly promotes and supports the killing of non muslims as commanded by Quran.

"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); Quran 9:5

The bitter truth is this. Assuming Boko haram targets and kills Christians only, Buhari and other good northern Muslims would not have bothered themselves in the fight against Boko haram.

I laugh whenever I hear the good ones preach love and peace. What they actually mean is love for their member and hate/ Jihad on non believers.

That is why I always bow to Christ. Christ initiated Christianity which promotes love for everyone including your enemy. ''If you love your friend and hate your enemy, how are you different from pagans?'' Jesus asks.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Ohizfly(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
PDP should be at the forefront of sacking this man but they won't protest because in their own ranks and file, there are more like patami.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by IlovePMB: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:
PDP should be at the forefront of sacking this man but they won't protest because in their own ranks and file, there are more like patami.

There are many good muslims in PDP. They are secretly and fully backing Pantami their lovely brother in holiness.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2021
IlovePMB:

There are many good muslims in PDP. They are secretly and fully backing Pantami their lovely brother in holiness.
If you read PDPs call for patami's sack, you'll cry for the future of this country. It was at best watery!

They couldn't even hit the nail on the head.

They could have just Shattap!

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2021
If you understand the nepostic nature of the futa jalon folks, you should know APC/PDP is their property now, Infact PDP singlehandedly brought in APC, same Atiku, king of PDP spent over N5billion of his own money to enthrone Buhari

These days the only people that insult Atiku are from the SW, the north seem to have forgiven him, hehehe

The mumu South always sleeping with their mouths open

Chaiiii, bomb all the schools in the South if you ask me!

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Jerryherd: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2021
cool

Pantanmi isn't resigning you guys should move on with your life... 2023 is coming try fight for power like Tinubu is doing so you can right any wrong legally

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:

Indeed. Starting from the leader of the PDP who is also the official leader of the opposition i.e Atiku.

Yet, in this raging storm over Pantami, Atiku is yet to say zilch. Likely because he is prevented from attacking a fellow "good Muslim" in Pantami.

Online too, all Northerners are defending Pantami blindly whereas me and many Yorubas here on NL, whether Christian or Muslim, advocated that Adeosun had to face the music if guilty of misconduct. Surely we can see that Nigeria is not 'balanced' at all.

The Buhari government scored an own goal with Pantami that PDP are refusing to claim and we all know why.

This should be a lesson to us in the South that we must never accept leadership from the North again till Nigeria is restructured so Southern States can have their own autonomous security architecture independent of the centre plus appreciably more control over our own socio-economic direction.

If we cannot split then let us return to regionalism so a premier is in charge of every region as was the case in the past before Ironsi's unification madness.

After that the North can be free to practice whatever political, economic and social policies that suits them while the rest of us do the same.

As we fight physically, with Amotekun or EbubeAgu etal, we must also fight politically.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Pantanmi isn't resigning you guys should move on with your life... 2023 is coming try fight for power like Tinubu is doing so you can right any wrong legally

I agree with this and hence my post above. The south should think about the politics of 2023 and stop solely obsessing about what is going on now alone. We should learn to multi-task.

In the middle of all this, we should be thinking of how to work politically to ensure the right Southerner becomes President in 2023 otherwise the lamentation continues for another 8 years beyond Buhari if the nation refuses to break up as many are hoping it will.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Indeed. Starting from the leader of the PDP who is also the official leader of the opposition i.e Atiku.

Yet, in this raging storm over Pantami, Atiku is yet to say zilch. Likely because he is prevented from attacking a fellow "good Muslim" in Pantami.

Online too, all Northerners are defending Pantami blindly whereas me and many Yorubas here on NL, whether Christian or Muslim, advocated that Adeosun had to face the music if guilty of misconduct. Surely we can see that Nigeria is not 'balanced' at all.

The Buhari government scored an own goal with Pantami that PDP are refusing to claim and we all know why.

This should be a lesson to us in the South that we must never accept leadership from the North again till Nigeria is restructured so Southern States can have their own autonomous security architecture independent of the centre plus appreciably more control over our own socio-economic direction.

If we cannot split then let us return to regionalism so a premier is in charge of every region as was the case in the past before Ironsi's unification madness.

After that the North can be free to practice whatever political, economic and social policies that suits them while the rest of us do the same.
@Owngoal...

I'm weeping for PDP now!

They are helpless in the face of this low hanging fruit.

Thanks for this wonderful quote.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Jerryherd: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

I agree with this and hence my post above. The south should think about the politics of 2023 and stop solely obsessing about what is going on now alone. We should learn to multi-task.

In the middle of all this, we should be thinking of how to work politically to ensure the right Southerner becomes President in 2023 otherwise the lamentation continues for another 8 years beyond Buhari if the nation refuses to break up as many are hoping it will.

Another Fulani in 2023 would simply cement them forever in AsoRock, further making restructuring or seccession very very difficult

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Another Fulani in 2023 would simply cement them forever in AsoRock , further making restructuring or seccession very very difficult

Indeed. That is what many in the South cannot see with their obsession with cutting their nose to spite their faces politically.

Continuing to do that will only pave way for Fulani to continue in power. I would not mind Oduduwa Republic at all but those who obsess about that alone are myopic because they don't realize that a winning man must always have a plan B.

What if Nigeria refuses to break up? What happens then for those who have worked for her break up as the only solution to what we are facing now with no plan B option?

We in the South must keep our eyes on the politics as a plan B failsafe. Doing that is i[b]winners[/b] commonsense
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well good with strong men and weak institutions.

I know that the only thing constant in life is change.

One day, things will so fall apart that the centre must give..

Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

I don't remember the terror sympathizer that made the above sentence in the heat of APC campaign against Jonathan. But what he advocated will surely materialize and we will all go down with it!

Millitias would rise from all over the south in collaboration and confront the north in a bloody battle for freedom.

You and your fellow muslim extremist can continue to play the ostrich, like you own the world, it won't remain like this forever!
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by helinues: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Another beautiful nonsense.

Oya clap for yourself
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Jerryherd: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:
Well good with strong men and weak institutions.

I know that the only thing constant in life is change.

One day, things will so fall apart that the centre must give..

Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

I don't remember the terror sympathizer that made the above sentence in the heat of APC campaign against Jonathan. But what he advocated will surely materialize and we will all go down with it!

Millitias would rise from all over the south in collaboration and confront the north in a bloody battle for freedom.

You and your fellow muslim extremist can continue to play the ostrich, like you own the world, it won't remain like this forever!

You go on and on very emotional you even accused a stranger of being an extremist

That's really not my business tho... The fact remains emotional Africans, cry and cry about a problem without seating to reason logically about possible solutions

*You want stronger institution how do you get it?! Voting people who can strengthen institution

*You hate Muslims and want yourself shielded from Islam who do you get that?! You vote who would promote your religious bigotry

*And if You think a violent uprising by southerners to conquer the North is possible, remember North has more illegal firearms , they have more Military installation and they won't fold their arms

I am not asking you not to do anything you like but as for me and my Family.. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice to protect my interest

During Abacha regime he fought hard got jailed
Funded NADECO and success came

20 years plus he got us out of the mouth of sharks of PDP and defended what he believes in

This is my choice BAT2023

Start planning your own choice instead of lamenting daily.. Fulanis don't lament, they plan and execute., Wailing for a whole year won't get Pantanmi to resign
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Indeed. That is what many in the South cannot see with their obsession with cutting their nose to spite their faces politically.

All that might pave way for Fulani to continue in power. I would not mind Oduduwa Republic at all but those who obsess about that alone are myopic because they don't realize that a winning man must always have a plan B.

What if Nigeria refuses to break up? What happens then for those who have worked for her break up, with no plan B, as the only solution to what we are facing now?

We in the South must keep our eyes on the politics as a plan B failsafe. If it winning commonsense
Who are those that want to cut their nose to spite their face?

Is it no longer the game of politics?

That your comment was arrogant, derogatory and uncalled for, especially when you have been at the forefront of relegating those you speak of, when you thought you were by nature next in inheritance of the king's cloak.

If the problem with this country was just political alone there could have been hope..

But it is mixed with religious sentiments at every juncture.

Like you said, suppose the country doesn't break up, what's plan B?

Your plan B is for your own to be president.

Those people should be allowed to exercise their adult sufferage.

And if you are now thinking that they could be some good in them to advance your cause in 2023, then boldly reach and build bridges. It's only permanent interest that's involved.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by selemempe: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

who is the right southerner? A yoruba Móslem?
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:
Who are those that want to cut their nose to spite their face?

Is it no longer the game of politics?

That your comment was arrogant, derogatory and uncalled for, especially when you have been at the forefront of relegating those you speak of, when you thought you were by nature next in inheritance of the king's cloak.

If the problem with this country was just political alone there could have been hope..

But it is mixed with religious sentiments at every juncture.

Like you said, suppose the country doesn't break up, what's plan B?

Your plan B is for your own to be president.

Those people should be allowed to exercise their adult sufferage.

And if you are now thinking that they could be some good in them to advance your cause in 2023, then boldly reach and build bridges. It's only permanent interest that's involved.

Is guilty conscience worrying you? I am talking about all those who are constantly demonizing one southern candidate or the other without promoting their own choice. They are doing the job of Northerners for them.

Let all Southerners face the promotion of their own choice so we get the right Southerner in power. Simple as that.

Jerryherd already stood by his choice Southerner resolutely and without equivocation. You should do same unless you are one of those obsessed with the notion it must not be a certain Southerner while the North wax stronger with how we play 'spoiler' to each other. Promote your choice , with cogent arguments, and let others do same. Simple as A, B, C.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

You go on and on very emotional you even accused a stranger of being an extremist

That's really not my business tho... The fact remains emotional Africans, cry and cry about a problem without seating to reason logically about possible solutions

*You want stronger institution how do you get it?! Voting people who can strengthen institution

*You hate Muslims and want yourself shielded from Islam who do you get that?! You vote who would promote your religious bigotry

*And if You think a violent uprising by southerners to conquer the North is possible, remember North has more illegal firearms , they have more Military installation and they won't fold their arms

I am not asking you not to do anything you like but as for me and my Family.. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice to protect my interest

20 years plus he got us out of the mouth of sharks of PDP and defended what he believes in

Start planning your own choice instead of lamenting daily.. Fulanis don't lament, they plan and execute., Wailing for a whole year won't get Pantanmi to resign

Thank you. Some southerners are simply too emotional to ever see the big picture. In the South we all now know we don't want another Fulani President.

We are all now faced, at this dangerous time for the south, with the pragmatic choice of southerners with enough clout, political sagacity, ability and support to win in 2023.

This is no time to be naively and emotionally touting Moghalu, Umahi, Hashim-Olawepo, Adeshina or Fayemi just because some hate certain Southern candidates like Tinubu or Osinbajo.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Jerryherd: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Thank you. Some southerners are simply too emotional to ever see the big picture. In the South we all now know we don't want another Fulani President.

We are all now faced, at this dangerous time for the south, with the pragmatic choice of southerners with enough clout, political sagacity, ability and support to win in 2023.

This is no time to be naively and emotionally touting Moghalu, Umahi, Hashim-Olawepo, Adeshina or Fayemi just because some hate certain Southern candidates like Tinubu or Osinbajo.

Thank you.. if not Tinubu, Atleast Osinbajo / Zulum, someone we know their strength and weakness..

If every zone in South present their strongest and best, the competition would be interesting, debates would be held, agendas would be delivered , whichever manifesto favours you , you go with the candidate

Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
who is the right southerner? A yoruba Móslem?

Why don't you promote your choice instead of asking questions you deliberately wish to use to malign Yorubas?

if you're not an ethnocentric person then promote your choice and don't worry about the choice of others.

You guys, with your constant obsession with dividing others, were the ones who deliberately and maliciously came up with the nonsensical and senseless "Yoruba Moslem" tag to begin with when you know damn well that Yoruba Moslem are generally no different to Yoruba Christians.

You are no better than ethno-religiously clannish Northerners like Pantami, Bala Mohammed etal even if you will never accept that.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by selemempe: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Why don't you promote your choice instead of asking questions you deliberately wish to use to malign Yorubas?

if your not an ethnocentric person then promote your choice and don't worry about the choice of others.

You guys, with your constant obsession with dividing others, were the ones who deliberately and maliciously came up with the nonsensical and senseless "Yoruba Moslem" tag to begin with when you know damn well that Yoruba Moslem are generally no different to Yoruba Christians. .

You are no better than ethno-religiously clannish Northerners like Pantami, Bala Mohammed etal even if you will never accept that.

if yoruba Móslems are no different from yoruba Christians why has there been hijab controversy in oyo, Kwara and Osun states?
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Tochj(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:
To every Fulani/Muslim
Political party doesn't mean anything to them
That's why Zamfara and Bauchi Governors who are PDP guys are the main Fulani supporters.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Gandollaar(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

Patami must resign whether you like it or yes.

Instead of attacking those who don't support your choice, just sell the unbeatable qualities of your candidate that even the blind could see and understand.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Jerryherd: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Gandollaar:
Patami must resign whether you like it or yes.

Instead of attacking those who don't support your choice, just sell the unbeatable qualities of your candidate that even the blind could see and understand.

How did I attack anyone with my above comments

Anyways Goodluck in getting Pantanmi to tender his resignation
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
if yoruba Móslems are no different from yoruba Christians why has there been hijab controversy in oyo, Kwara and Osun states?

Do you see any militant or terror aspect to the hijab "controversy" in Yoruba land?

The Government, under Buhari, has divided Nigeria seriously along ethno-religious lines if not you would know the hijab agitation is no big deal for a tolerant people who will eventually resolve their issues without bloodshed, bombs and decapitation.

Stop grasping at straws. Anyway, this current hijab issues comes long after you people began popularizing the "Yoruba Moslem" tag deliberately with the intention to divide and malign the Yorubas.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
If you understand the nepostic nature of the futa jalon folks, you should know APC/PDP is their property now, Infact PDP singlehandedly brought in APC, same Atiku, king of PDP spent over N5billion of his own money to enthrone Buhari

These days the only people that insult Atiku are from the SW, the north seem to have forgiven him, hehehe

The mumu South always sleeping with their mouths open

Chaiiii, bomb all the schools in the South if you ask me!

Guy, shut up. You're irritation and always sound like someone whose butt is hurting.

Do you ever have anything to add or suggest other than insult Southerners because they won't fight in the street for seccession as a one-trick pony like you is obsessed with the "Oduduwa Republic or nothing" approach?

Like I have asked you before, what if Nigeria refuses to be separated?

It is the answer to that question that keeps wise, realistic and pragmatic men still looking at the politics of 2023 even if we would like an independent Yoruba nation too unlike a limited egg-in-one-basket contributor like you who does not understand the simple and efficient logic of having a plan B.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by selemempe: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
OneTemplate:

Do you see any militant or terror aspect to the hijab "controversy" in Yoruba land?

The Government, under Buhari, has divided Nigeria seriously along ethno-religious lines if not you would know the hijab agitation is no big deal for a tolerant people who will eventually resolve their issues without bloodshed, bombs and decapitation.

Stop grasping at straws. Anyway, this current hijab issues comes long after you people began popularizing the "Yoruba Moslem" tag deliberately with the intention to divide and malign the Yorubas.
you sound like a reasonable person so I will play along.
The country has two ideology- a pro-west ideology from the south and a pro-islam ideology from the north. Unknowingly (some times knowingly) many southern Muslims share the pro-islam ideology of the north. That ideology is the reason for Sharia law and boko haram in the north while the pro-west ideology of the south is the reason for the growing entertainment sector in the south. For us to maintain that balance, we need a southerner with a pro-west outlook after buhari's very obvious pro-islam regime. Osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Peter Obi etc are in that category, Tinubu or any other yoruba Muslim is not. (Maybe we can overlook Fashola)
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2021
As long as people like me are alive, we would never become like the Hausa's, I'm sure someone was warning them back in the days but they found him irritating, they probably banished him, now they are the battering ram of the caliphate, or as Ahmadu bello called them, the willing tools,

Do you know what a willing tool is? A man who volunteers cheerfully to destroy themselves, like you dumb one Nigeria folks,

Nigerians as a whole are starting to get used to being ruled by Fulanis on various fronts, being raped by Fulanis, being killed by Fulanis, we are now being willing tools, we even started making excuses for them with these 'foreign' fulani nonsense, rationalizing our own demise!

The mumu South must wake up as a matter of survival, or be jolted awake

OneTemplate:

Guy, shut up. You're irritation and always sound like someone whose butt is hurting.

Do you ever have anything to add or suggest other than insult Southerners because they won't fight in the street for seccession as a one-trick pony like you is obsessed with the "Oduduwa Republic or nothing" approach?

Like I have asked you before, what if Nigeria refuses to be separated? It is the answer to that question that keeps wise, realistic and pragmatic men still looking at the politics of 2023 even if we would like an independent Yoruba nation too unlike a limited egg-in-one-basket contributor like you.
Re: Isa Pantami Is A Good Muslim. See Why Buhari Will Not Sack And Prosecute Him by ScamHunter: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Of course he is a good Muslim. Everyone knows that the good Muslims are like Bin Ladin and Shekau. They kill infidels unlike the bad Muslims. In fact, if you do not kill infidels, you're not a serious Muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Are Ready To Welcome Buhari To Imo – Ohanaeze (photos) / Stop Wasting Your Time, IPOB Has No Interest In Politics In South East’ – Kanu / Ortom Among Nine Governors Will Return To APC – Agbese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.