Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 (2748 Views)

The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 / The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015: / Popular Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by 9japride(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
gaddafe:

@ the bolded, No it should not baffle you. Actually I know it would have been a miracle for PDP to win that election. One of the reasons is that of all the candidates that contested, the candidate with the lowest number of fans was Atiku. Any other candidate (in PDP primary election)would have easily defeated Buhari. Atiku was not new to the Villa and there is nothing he has to offer. Most people just decided since the two parties decided to present useless candidates, they simply chose the lesser evil. which is allow Buhari finish his 4 years and hope after that a better candidate would emerge.

If you notice protest against the administration actually started immediately after the election. A sign that the people have no hope for the incoming government
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate that the cabals always ensure two unfortunate candidates always emerge from political parties primary. Truth be told, Atiku could have performed better than Buhari. Atiku is an enlighten man and knows was up. He's not a fanatic, we can manage him. The larger population are not learned and they always make wrong voting decisions.
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by gaddafe(m): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate that the cabals always ensure two unfortunate candidates always emerge from political parties primary. Truth be told, Atiku could have performed better than Buhari. Atiku is an enlighten man and knows was up. He's not a fanatic, we can manage him. The larger population are not learned and they always make wrong voting decisions.

don't be deceived, enlightenment is not the case here. Buhari was also said to be enlightened until he became president. Buhari = Atiku. That you believed Atiku would have been better shows you are not yet wise, you are being swayed by their propaganda. People don't just change overnight. That is the case with Buhari, we warned them the man was an idiot whose deputy Tunde Idiagbon was in charge during his time as military head but people refuse to listen. All the credit people gave to his administration was actually that of Tunde Idiagbon. Buhari was a figure head then. Today it's the same, the cabals are in control. The same nonsense they were telling you about Atiku was what they said about Buhari then until the mistake was made. As for me Buhari did not disappoint me. I know him very well because I experienced his previous military regime. infact I would have been surprised if he had performed differently. As for Atiku, the man had been the head of customs, been a vice President and also been in the oil sector what was his performance there that makes you think he will perform better. a leopard does not change it's color. During his time in customs, there was serious nepotism there. you can investigate this. If you think when he became president these trait would disappear then you are not wise. Another thing is that Atiku is too desperate for the seat of president. I believe you saw the same desperation in Buhari. How did it turn out when he eventually came in. Please we should be grateful the Fulanis have finished their term so that a southerner can come in. I'm quite sure no southerner would perform badly as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by amuwo1980: 2:16am On Apr 20, 2021
chidi2pus:

You sound myopic when you say GEJ is in a class of first world presidents.

Sorry, can you list the first world countries you've visited?
Nit here to measure dicks with u kid, I don’t need to visit any country to know about their systems and how it is ran , that’s what ur tertiary education is for ( you are clearly lacking in that department)
Gej ran Nigeria by building institutions and using competency as a bench mark for choosing his aides , he encouraged freedom of speech and was very sensitive to the masses.
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by chidi2pus(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2021
amuwo1980:

Nit here to measure dicks with u kid, I don’t need to visit any country to know about their systems and how it is ran , that’s what ur tertiary education is for ( you are clearly lacking in that department)
Gej ran Nigeria by building institutions and using competency as a bench mark for choosing his aides , he encouraged freedom of speech and was very sensitive to the masses.

It's no dick measuring contest jiji San.
Judging by what you think tertiary education is for, I would rather be uninformed than misinformed.
Please do not equate building non functional institutions and freedom of speech to being the qualities of a first world president.

Clearly you know nothing about the reality of first world presidents.

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

GEJ never moved a needle in the following indexes of what makes a country first world

SECURITY
HEALTH CARE
ECONOMY
EDUCATION
INFRASTRUCTURES
POWER GENERATION
TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY

Never mention GEJ and competency in the same sentence sir.
Re: The 419 Quotes That Tricked Nigerians In 2015 by 9japride(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2021
gaddafe:

don't be deceived, enlightenment is not the case here. Buhari was also said to be enlightened until he became president. Buhari = Atiku. That you believed Atiku would have been better shows you are not yet wise, you are being swayed by their propaganda. People don't just change overnight. That is the case with Buhari, we warned them the man was an idiot whose deputy Tunde Idiagbon was in charge during his time as military head but people refuse to listen. All the credit people gave to his administration was actually that of Tunde Idiagbon. Buhari was a figure head then. Today it's the same, the cabals are in control. The same nonsense they were telling you about Atiku was what they said about Buhari then until the mistake was made. As for me Buhari did not disappoint me. I know him very well because I experienced his previous military regime. infact I would have been surprised if he had performed differently. As for Atiku, the man had been the head of customs, been a vice President and also been in the oil sector what was his performance there that makes you think he will perform better. a leopard does not change it's color. During his time in customs, there was serious nepotism there. you can investigate this. If you think when he became president these trait would disappear then you are not wise. Another thing is that Atiku is too desperate for the seat of president. I believe you saw the same desperation in Buhari. How did it turn out when he eventually came in. Please we should be grateful the Fulanis have finished their term so that a southerner can come in. I'm quite sure no southerner would perform badly as Buhari.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right, I was only comparing both two bad choices and picking a better on which is Atiku. People don't change, but there are some traits which can be managed if we are given two bad eggs to pick from. A southerner is the best choice for Nigeria development. Who is not a fanatic and a nepotistic person. The north can never never change from their fanatical views and everything to them is all about religion. I only pity those who think staying in same country with North is a good idea. The world is getting worst everyday same with fanatism. It seems humans in this part of the world have not yet full development or advanced in thinking and attitudes. Greed and wickedness is the main driving force of politicians. It seems its better to not talk about Nigeria matter these days so as to have a peace of mind especially when nairaland is filled with trolls with messed up minds, to them everything is about catching cruise and they expect to be given leadership positions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Don’t Need Bank Accounts: EFCC / Imo State Holds 70% Of Nigeria Gas Deposit / Now They Are Seriously Begging Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.