Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" (36763 Views)

Two Baby Factory Operators Arrested In Ogun State / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by rummmy: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
This human beings really exist?
Their pictures or I don't b.............
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Charly68: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Whitecoal711:

They are not worthy of life
Satans in human shell
They have caused huge permanent pains to many families and humanity
Are they worthy to live?
. Very much on point my brother,they don't deserve to live again
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by celeiyke: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
How about those sponsoring fulani herdsmen
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by bilulu(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Wailers, PDP and children of 8 will soon storm this thread and start to doubt, wail and defend these Dubai collaborators
They are only speaking truth unlike you asslicking everything done. When a govt moves in right direction, they will be hailed but when they re failing you don't clap but you call them to order....
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by jcross19: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
2mercy:
Curled from
https://www.nairaland.com/6513114/terrorism-financing-dozens-arrested-nationwide

This newspaper has now exclusively obtained a list of some of the persons arrested in connection with this incident....

https://dailytrust.com/unveiled-the-identities-of-bdc-operators-arrested-for-transferring-funds-to-boko-haram
they just published name for you people, and you people are getting wet.that names are just scam to moved your attentions from them...... Fake names..
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Sirjamo: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Racoon:
Nah them them.I bless God umu Chineke will never be associated with bloodsucker and terrorists.
Your IPOB terrorists are killing policemen all over your umu chineke land
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by dikeizu1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=emmanuel596 post=100924346]All the names are northern muslims and I can swear nothing will ever happen to them under this terrorism administration filled with nepotism and religious bigotry [/quote buhari was the one that gave them the license ndi ugwu, bureau de change]
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by semyman: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Good riddance !!!

Where is Borno Gov. Who said some of the bokoharam radicals are christains? grin grin

Islam and Terrorist are like 4&5.. Quran 9:11 grin grin
You are lying and you know it.

Just know also that you are placing a curse on your head as you lied against the glorious Qur'an.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Kingspin(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Good riddance !!!

Where is Borno Gov. Who said some of the bokoharam radicals are christains? grin grin

Islam and Terrorist are like 4&5.. Quran 9:11 grin grin
This information shouldn't stop here. Journalist and the public should dig deep to reveal the true identity of these BDC operators. Who they are?, where they leave etc.

They need to elaborate the story more.
I can't just believe news coming from presidency not even from security chiefs

The Bureaus de change using to get money to Terrorist, has the government ban and withdraw the licence?
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by pquaver(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Wailers, PDP and children of 8 will soon storm this thread and start to doubt, wail and defend these Dubai collaborators

Dubai strategy if you know u know.. Only 1 guy that want to be president stayed in dubai for almost 1 year. What was he doing there? Time will tell.. Dubai strategy don scatter.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by pquaver(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kingspin:
This information shouldn't stop here. Journalist and the public should dig deep to reveal the true identity of these BDC operators. Who they are?, where they leave etc.

They need to elaborate the story more.
I can't just believe news coming from presidency not even from security chiefs

The Bureaus de change using to get money to Terrorist, has the government ban and withdraw the licence?

Go and ask ur Cameroonian who wants to. Rule us. He has been living in dubai since..
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
pquaver:

Go and ask ur Cameroonian who wants to. Rule us. He has been living in dubai since..
You get time for shi..ttt talk.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Aaa007:
waillers go storm this thread like pained runaway ******. I no call names Sha grin

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by chachanga: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Aaa007:
waillers go storm this thread like pained runaway ******. I no call names Sha grin

U kuku no beta than cow b4, we no blame you.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Turantula(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
The list is not complete, I can't find Patami's name
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
semyman:

You are lying and you know it.

Just know also that you are placing a curse on your head as you lied against the glorious Qur'an.

Lying ??
Sir where am I lying just point it out?

Curse
Lol grin
Now let me tell you, I read quran alot, so don't start with me before I start unveiling the dirty gist your glorious Quran has to say about 'Unbelievers' - Christains.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by pquaver(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kingspin:
You get time for shi..ttt talk.

Shit talk because the truth stares you bare in face.. If it was Buhari I mentioned you would have been hyperventilating.. Mtschew. Kiss D truth
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Kingspin(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
pquaver:

Shit talk because the truth stares you bare in face.. If it was Buhari I mentioned you would have been hyperventilating.. Mtschew. Kiss D truth
Another shi.t talk

Nigeria is a mess.
Re: The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" by Konquest: 1:33am On Feb 22
2mercy:
Curled from
https://www.nairaland.com/6513114/terrorism-financing-dozens-arrested-nationwide

This newspaper has now exclusively obtained a list of some of the persons arrested in connection with this incident....

https://dailytrust.com/unveiled-the-identities-of-bdc-operators-arrested-for-transferring-funds-to-boko-haram
Last month, Malam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant To The President On Media and Publicity, said the Federal Government had arrested some Bureau De Change operators who were facilitating transfer of money to Boko Haram terrorists.

He had said some Nigerians transferring money to the sect from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) were working with the BDC operators.

“Bureaus de change are facilitating money to terrorists. We have already worked with the UAE. Convictions have been achieved of Nigerians who are transferring money to Boko Haram terrorists and this also happens domestically. And I tell you that by the time we finish this investigation, the shocking details will surprise many Nigerians,” Shehu had said.

Daily Trust had earlier reported that dozens of persons have been arrested by security agents in an ongoing nationwide crackdown on suspected financiers and collaborators of Boko Haram.

This newspaper has now exclusively obtained a list of some of the persons arrested in connection with this incident.

In Kano, traders at the foreign exchange open market in Wapa, Fagge Local Government, were picked up in March.

Prominent among the BDC operators arrested in the state are

Baba Usaini

Abubakar Yellow (Amfani)

Yusuf Ali Yusuf (Babangida)

Ibrahim Shani,

Auwal Fagge,

Muhammad Lawan Sani (a gold dealer)

Four of the arrested BDC operators are related to two persons jailed in Dubai last year on similar charges.

Those arrested are being kept in military and DSS facilities in Abuja and other places.

Multiple sources informed Daily Trust that the closely-guarded operation is being coordinated by Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA), in collaboration with the Department of State Services (DSS), Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.