Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Wahala Dey - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wahala Dey (887 Views)

Job Wahala / Wahala Dey Sha.........dnt Laf Alone / Wahala Dey O ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey by knotty(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
copied from somewhere

Good morning ,

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new chairman for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Ayodele, a Nigerian guy.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave. Two thousands candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not know Java but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try.

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. Two thousand left the room. Aye says to himself “I never managed anybody but myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me? So he stays, then Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not have management diploma to leave. Five hundred people left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I left school at 15 but what have I to lose? So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose? So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian, so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.

Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says “Wahala dey o!”.

The other candidate answers “O ga na wa o!”

Bill Gates “ You are both hired”.

Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up. So don’t give up, u will lose nothing by trying more.
Re: Wahala Dey by nodullin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
9iz 1!!!! u try,
wink wink wink
Re: Wahala Dey by olawalebabs(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2011
Thank God, you say you copy it.
Re: Wahala Dey by Dynamiceagle(f): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2011
Kudos 2 u
Re: Wahala Dey by jokingmary(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2011
Seen it before

Still okay

Nice 1 @poster cool
Re: Wahala Dey by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Very funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wahala Dey by Sophizzy(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2011
Naija nor dey carry last, kpata kpata na draw. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Obama / If Na You Nko? / Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.