Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Embrace Diversity In Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Embrace Diversity In Your Career (135 Views)

How To Improve Gender Diversity In Your Organization / 4 Ways To Embrace Diversity For Workplace Success / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Diversity In Your Career by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Dear Friends,
The best place to see job openings are mostly within your organization. They will first send internal mails before looking outside. Many times, you refuse to apply because you feel you don't have their qualifications. Why not take that step today? Become a content creator, copywriter or social media marketer by enrolling for Bachelor of Copywriting today.

The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 300 millionaires since inception.

In it's 12th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 5,600 others who have taken the course, register here, send me a message to get 20% discount

Benefits of Enrolling for this course

✅ 1 month Intensive course
✅ Top student wins a laptop
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Certificate
✅ Sabificate
✅ Employment for top 10 students.

Register for the Bachelor of copywriting course here, get 20% from me. Incase you want more ENQUIRES or DM me the receipt of your payment( 08112658211) Calls or whatsapp 24/7

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Wide Contact List, Read This / What Should A Graduate Consider Before Choosing A Skill? / Urgent Recruitment For Independent Dispatch Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.