Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"My Life Is Better Because Of U" - Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wife, Simi On Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Life Is Better Because Of U" - Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wife, Simi On Bday (347 Views)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi On Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Life Is Better Because Of U" - Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wife, Simi On Bday by onyi25(f): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
"My Life Is Better Because Of You" - Adekunle Gold Celebrates Wifey, Simi, As She Turns 33
Nigerian music star, Adekunle Gold, has taken to social media to celebrate his wife, Simi, as she turns 33 today 19th April.

The proud husband took to his official Instagram page to pen down a beautiful message to her, thanking her for being part of his life.

Sharing a photo of her, he also went on to add that his life became better the moment she came into it he looks forward to growing old with her.

See update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/my-life-is-better-because-of-you.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Missing Job Seeker, Umoren Hindy Reportedly Raped And Murdered In Akwa Ibom / Regina Daniels Rushed To The Hospital � / Bobrisky Declares Himself The Richest Girl In Nigeria After Listing Out Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.