Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Apostle Omotosho Releases Powerful Prophetic Declaration For The Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Omotosho Releases Powerful Prophetic Declaration For The Week (263 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Releases Powerful Prophetic Declaration For The Week by Hunter2009: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Apostle Omotosho Releases Powerful Prophetic Declaration For The Week

The fiery Prophet with Apostolic mandate, Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph has released a powerful prophetic declaration for the week.

The clergy in a statement made available to this medium this morning declared that anyone who is connected to this graceful prayers will be exempted from all forms of evils this week.

"As long as God has connected you to the cover and canopy of this commission, what affected others shall not affect you! Sicknesses, poverty, stagnation, marital delay are not your portion in Jesus' Name!"

#PropheticDeclaration
#ITISDONE
#WDIGC
#TONGUEOFFIRE
#AWAITINGYOURTESTIMONIES
https://www.facebook.com/omotoso.joseph

(1) (Reply)

Man Is Spirit, Soul And Body Is False. (THEN WHAT!!!) / I Asked Why Can’t God Just Kill Satan, ,that Day I Was Beaten By My Teacher / Jesus Says All Those Who Hear But Reject His Words Have No Cloke For Their Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.