Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigeria Police Stop Unnecessary Harrasment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Police Stop Unnecessary Harrasment (144 Views)

Governor Obiano : Police, Stop Smoking Indian Hemp / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Stop Unnecessary Harrasment by joeferrari(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good day nairalanders
This piece am writing about the Nigeria police is becoming an embarrassment to the good men and women of the Nigerian police force.
On the 16th of April 2021 at murital Muhammad Airport (MM2) I got embarrassed and my right trampled upon a police officer simply because I went to the airport to procure flight reservations and change my flight for another after spending several hours at the counter of one the new airline company trying to rectify my issue ,on my out of the terminal I was accosted by a spy police officer who asked me about my name of which I answered him politely only for him to ask me an embarrassing question what's my dealings at the airport and if I came to steal at the airport ,I was perplexed by the question and I told him I came to purchase my airline ticket and effect a change on my boss flight plans which I showed him my tickets ,the next silly question he asked me that am supposed to register with the airport as a protocol officer for coming to buy tickets and effect change I asked him to show me where it's now a law for me to register with the airport to buy airline tickets or effect change of flight.
The next thing I knew he was forming call to other security team to come arrest me saying that I was being rude to him and I told him that he should quickly call the rest of his team let them come and arrest me and take me to their boss when he saw that am unfazed with his antics of trying to extort me he started forming that's he's a Christian ✝️along the line other security people at the airport came and wanted to take sides with that I was rude to him and I had to shut them all that they harrassing me and they are all an embarrassment to the airport policy and to the nation at large .
The Nigerian police should train its personnel not bring unnecessary embarrassment to persons who come to the airport they all think every young Nigerian is either a tout at the airport or a fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Stop Unnecessary Harrasment by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
He wanted to scam you. Them plenty for there. Just ignore and keep walking. Never make eye contact with anyone. Trust me I'm speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Stop Unnecessary Harrasment by joeferrari(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
When he saw that am very vocal and fierce with him shebi him come change parole

(1) (Reply)

Agatu Petrol Tanker Explosion: Sam Ode Expresses Sympathy., Calls For Help. / Register Your Business / Breaking: Father Mbaka Resurfaces After Hours Of Been Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.