Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves (341 Views)

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Why We Are Celebrating Democracy Day On June 12 – Osinbajo / Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves by laiperi: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
How many countries or cultures have ever got off poverty by celebrating other people's achievements, bleached skins, foreign escape as head of dog catchers?

Countries are looking into future technology Nigeria is building biggest Oil Refinery for the of the past.

Even Sun abundance since creation is not a development as Africa first. No African. Country has new or old vaccines but line up to buy or beg.

But more wives and children is the ritual when women's intellects are moving countries forward.

Lady's bodies are celebrated in every country but for entertainment while they excel in Arts, Sciences and Technology.

Leaders with mad cow disease are planning our country.

Are my guilty too? Yes, but God gave each of us has a talent, no matter how hidden or little.
Re: Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves by Queenlovely(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
so what is your solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves by laiperi: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ma'am,

We all ask the same question: Solution

Read what I wrote again. God never created a soul without talent wherever we are, no matter how small we are. The talents are obscured by greed, laziness, looking to reap where we did not sow seed.

Imagine every village and community with honest hard working people to make it better than we met it as we were brought up.

The potential in each of us is immeasurable. What am I good in that can contribute to my environment.

I do not want to ask for your age but there was a time villages were cleaner than the cities because children sweep their surroundings, people get together to build houses, individuals started Esusu and each took turns to start a business. Teachers were the most respected profession.

Even beggars ask you if you have any chore he can do. There used to be boys and girls clubs.

High school graduates with a job had their younger boys in soccer teams on weekends that compete around the neighborhood.

Some crippled or lamed people can create Arts, pictures and make beautiful images out of used papers, wood, useless iron etc.

These may look too small or tiny projects but that is how goodwill is built to develop big projects and bigger interested instead of everyone crowding politics to loot.

You cannot build society on money alone. It is just a means of exchange gone wild.

Queenlovely:
so what is your solution
Re: Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves by Queenlovely(f): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
are you saying it's our fault, was the past better off.
were people well informed like we do today
Re: Countries Are Celebrating Science Tech. Nigerians Nudity Foreign Slaves by laiperi: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
The first realization for a drug addict is to accept responsibility before working on what struck him down.

How long are we going to blame others while we are doing worse to ourselves?

Indeed, the so called progress we have made have made us more desperate for their Salvation than ever.

What is civilization? Atomic or nuclear bombs that is used to negotiate Trade or our Oxford, Princeton, Mcgill or Toronto "educated" graduates that sold us Structural Adjustment and multiple Devaluations.

What has Western branding, gold for mirror, Outrageous and Ostentatious display of wealth in natural resources like Mansa Musa or drunken sailors brought us?

Go on and pull my legs u hia. I don read some of your comments.

Queenlovely:
are you saying it's our fault, was the past better off.

were people well informed like we do today

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not A ZOO ? State Your Reasons Here / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges / Norfin Offshore To Complete New 50 Crew Capacity Ship In 2months..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.