Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation (45643 Views)

Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by kennyamusan(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
They were able to suspend them because they were able to be identified, they were able to be identified because they posted it....... let them enter club and see. I wonder why they don't go to club as well and these idiot had to post it as well. Let them come to mushin I wonder how many they would arrest. Just trying to make it look as if they are working. Useless govt of APC. N. B : I am not in support of this act but if you are wise enough, you should be able to decode my message
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
chizzasquare:
This is really sad. Girls at this age were playing "ten-ten" in school in the 1990s.

Rehabilitation is a good move but please do not suspend them from school.

As girls, their education is more beneficial to them and the impact of lack of education will lead them to worse vices like prostitution, thereby wrecking more homes and the society at large.
So sad! cry

you have spoken well. Now is my time to spark
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Dayvidblue: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
landmark86:
Marlians

I put the blame on the school authority.
How is it the fault of the school authority?
Do you expect the principal and other members of the school's staff to follow students home.
Or can't you see the act was commited outside the school.
Now, what is the role parents?

1 Like

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Ezmans: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
udoka2013:
Omo radarada irole ale lele yi o! May God not give us these kinds of children.
imidiately I saw that video I know that they are afonjas
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Kingrefreshed: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I bought this Mumu shisha pot. I have only used it once. I no see anything inside the thing. E no Dey high me at all.

I rather smoke my weed wrapped in brown rizzla (Raw) than smoke this overhyped crap!

Your name taya me.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by galantjoe(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
When I saw the video, I knew it must be viral.

Nigerian govt is reactive instead of proactive
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by ComeToJesus: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fish wey don cross from small river enter big river no dey like go back the small muddy river. I'm sure they'll be laughing at Lagos govt with the planned rehab.

Secondary school girls are something else these days. The rot is installed into their hard drive at very tender ages. This is commonplace in government schools.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
See the small small girls, those ones must have been knacked out. cry ..at such tender age.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Hiploko(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leezah:
It is my business because very soon, I will buy Nl :PPeople's standards are way too low

That's what happens when you don't do the work and take time to work on you

You become needy because your cup isn't filled and are willing to accept anything that comes your way

Be better
Charitybegins at home. Better your family, church and village
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Yungban: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Stanchem029: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
appealing1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be scamming people using another persons video. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change cathetaar regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like cathetaar, adultdiaper, suppositryetc.Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LMGAOMzamk

Anthony M Okeke is cursed forever
I'm a thief
I know you are a thief, but God can still forgive you now.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by ppforte: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
CasNova:
They indeed need rehabilitation.

Say No to narcotics or drugs.

It's bad alright, but I don't think they need rehabilitation for shisha that is not a mind-altering substance, that thing can only give you cancer
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by christipikz: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Up coming slay Queens..
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Anifoewoese007(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin
RapistOnBail:

I bought this Mumu shisha pot. I have only used it once. I no see anything inside the thing. E no Dey high me at all.

I rather smoke my weed wrapped in brown rizzla (Raw) than smoke this overhyped crap!

1 Like

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leezah:
Name them

1: My regular job
2: Affiliate marketing
3: Book-publishing
4: My Book Publishing Coaching Course (currently updating the course)

1 Like

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by 9ton(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
RapistOnBail:

depends on who do the mixing for you sha... Test my guy own you go off.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Sagay212: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
If they probe further, most of them are already doing olos.ho.

These young children just want to be totally useless with their lives, both male and female. Drugs, Yahoo, prostitution and all sorts of vices. There is youthful exuberance and there is pure fooli.shness . This is pure foolishne.ss from many teenagers we have in this country today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by ghiloman28(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol.. Bill gate
Leezah:
Na poverty dey stare you for face so
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Komu1048(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
chizzasquare:
This is really sad. Girls at this age were playing "ten-ten" in school in the 1990s.

Rehabilitation is a good move but please do not suspend them from school.

As girls, their education is more beneficial to them and the impact of lack of education will lead them to worse vices like prostitution, thereby wrecking more homes and the society at large.
So sad! cry

The way people still carry education for head beats my imagination. Those that spent all their parent money to acquire this same education where are they? I’m not talking about those whose connection gave them job oo
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by poweredcom(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bunch of stewpid children....am sure they stole the shisha pot and tried it in their house and carelessly snapped themselves as them wan be big gals
.what they see in movies ...and music ..and they foolishly posted on their face book ..na there Dem take cast themselves

Future senseless that how they become teenage mothers and future oloshos and walkabout ....

2 Likes

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Achico: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
These ones has forgotten the faces of their fathers

2 Likes

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Leezah(f): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hiploko:
Charitybegins at home. Better your family, church and village
I did that, my pastor of Daystar (branch withheld) is a merchant on Binance, my younger ones are into it, I have an account for my parents on Binance. I delivered a Lecture on it in Saturday to my village people and church members. The difference between your poor self and them is information. Don't die poor
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Though, bible didn't preach about smoking but you must repent to save your liver and other vital organs. Did they banned the other monicker?
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by udoka2013: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ezmans:
imidiately I saw that video I know that they are afonjas
nwa nne m jiri nwayosmiley
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Ohizfly(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by ajebuter(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Who has the video?

Check Linda lkeji's Blog
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by kdpikin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
This happen as result of keeping bad friends..Some of their friends influenced them..
udoka2013:
Omo radarada irole ale lele yi o! May God not give us these kinds of children.
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Hiploko(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leezah:
I did that, my pastor of Daystar (branch withheld) is a merchant on Binance, my younger ones are into it, I have an account for my parents on Binance. I delivered a Lecture on it in Saturday to my village people and church members. The difference between your poor self and them is information. Don't die poor
shatap
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Leezah(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hiploko:
shatap
Painment send me your account details
Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
One of the reason why I don't want to have even one female child

1 Like

Re: Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation by Hiploko(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Leezah:
Painment send me your account details
haahahha... U get money and u dey find down lines/victims....

Comedian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout (photos) / Old Students Of Ransome Kuti Memorial Lagos Marks 30th Reunion In School Uniform / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.