Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Saved A Little Girl Involved In A Hit & Run Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Saved A Little Girl Involved In A Hit & Run Accident (430 Views)

Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / Nicki Minaj's Father, Robert Maraj, Has Been Killed In A Hit-and-run Accident. / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke Saved A Little Girl Involved In A Hit & Run Accident by onyi25(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Not all Superheroes wear cape.

A Twitter user identified as @Giftoma on twitter has taken to the platform to reveal how Big Brother Naija pepper dem star, Mercy Eke, saved the life of a little girl who was involved in a Hit and run accident on Sunday.

According to her, the accident happened in a twinkle of an eye, the culprit hit a Rolls Royce, ran over a man and his little daughter and sped away.

Unfortunately the man died but the little girl was unconscious.

One of the witnesses decided to rush her to the hospital.

Cars were passing by, ignoring the unconscious little girl who was being carried by the passerby but Mercy stopped to give them a ride, driving them to the hospital.

See full update/ watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/how-bbnaija-star-mercy-eke-saved-life.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Celebrities Who Are In South Africa / Bobrisky Goes Live On Instagram TV During His BBL Surgery / "A Lady Once Called Me A Broke Nigga"- Ibrahim Chatta Says"a Lady Once Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.