Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Recover Your Lost Forex Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recover Your Lost Forex Capital (484 Views)

How To Recover Your Money From Scammers / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / Thelawdaily- How To SURELY Recover Your Money From A Stubborn Debtor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by caporia: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Get $50,000 from investors on ftmo
But first

Believe me or not, the forex market is the biggest scam of all time. It's a legitimate scam, and that's why it keeps striving.

Imaging millions of people trading forex individually from every part of the world...

There are more than 200m forex traders globally (just my guess lol) but my point is:
Imaging each trader with a minimum deposit of $100 deposit at least once in 6months.

That's total of $20billion

That's what the scammer called MARKET MAKERS earn every month.

Forex, just like other gambling games is very addictive. You end end up funding your account over and over again just with the mindset of recovering and making profit to buy your dream properties.

But guess what, you will keep lossing

No prayer will make a loosing trading turn winning except you are lucky

Here is the trick
The market maker has the ability to see how many traders are buying and how many are selling. If 200billion is on buy and 50billion is on sell, then their target of to hunt the buyers.

They will place in heavy trades to make the market go against you so no matter who you are, you will lose.

Call on God of iron,
Use 200 Indicators
Get same signal from 30 gurus
You will still lose money

Here is a proof:
1. Have you ever wonder how a trade will hit your stoploss with less than 4pips then market turns towards your intended direction?
2. Have you noticed how your stop get a quick hit compared to when the market is moving in your favor? It's always slow like shit

======
Don't get me wrong,
You may still make money and you can still be profitable and here is the reason....

The scammers (Market Maker's) sometimes leave the market for individuals like you and I to keep predicting with our stupid Indicators and guess what

You will make money because if you keep lossing, you won't come back again next time to fund your account

=======

SOLUTION

There are traders that win more than 60% of their trades and those traders are the few that uses a strategy that has to do with the MARKET MAKERS method

To start winning

Search for:

BEAT THE MARKET MAKERS METHOD (BTMM)
ICT STRATEGY
WYCKOFF SCHEMATICS

You will need to learn for more than 2months then start practicing.
Practice
Practice
Practice

While practicing, you may use a free tool to start earning till you perfect your method.

Search for Forexlify or BTMM ROBOT
Or simply visit forexlify.com/free
Sorry for my grammatical errors, I no go school
Cheers !!!

Note***
If you are good enough to win more trades,
Get $50,000 from investors on ftmo

1 Like

Re: Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by Jay4joy: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
You are the first person that described the true picture of forex trading in Nigeria. That is the truth!

Will read your recommendation.
Re: Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by ScanGist: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Awesome
Re: Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by caporia: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by SavageResponse(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jay4joy:
You are the first person that described the true picture of forex trading in Nigeria. That is the truth!

Will read your recommendation.

Is the online Nigerian forex trading market different from the global one?
Re: Recover Your Lost Forex Capital by caporia: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
SavageResponse:

Is the online Nigerian forex trading market different from the global one?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Transfer:help Me Recover My Fund @kudi And Access Bank / Artists Should Avail Of A Youtube Music Video Promotion Service / Nigerian Naira Falls To 502 Per Dollar At Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.