Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? (182 Views)

Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice / How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? by miniziter(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
My tenant ls are not paying their money as at when due. If I hand over it to a lawyer, will the payment come regularly? What's the pros and cons?
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? by vickydankal(f): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
My husband brother didn't have good experience, I believe you are goin to get great answers here to direct you.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? by keeper303: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am also interested in the answer. I read on Nairaland of a Lawyer in Lagos who will bargain with the landlord on how much rent he wants to charge tenants. After agreeing, the lawyer will pay the landlord and will be collecting rent from the tenants. I don't know how correct this story is though.
Re: Is It A Wise Idea To Hand Over A House To A Lawyer? by miniziter(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
keeper303:
I am also interested in the answer. I read on Nairaland of a Lawyer in Lagos who will bargain with the landlord on how much rent he wants to charge tenants. After agreeing, the lawyer will pay the landlord and will be collecting rent from the tenants. I don't know how correct this story is though.
This sounds so cool

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Terrace Home For Sale. / Sale Of Professional Musical Instruments At Affordable Prices / Land Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.