Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari (1258 Views)

Senator Sheu Sani List Buhari Legacies To Be Left Behind / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud / BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by americanigga(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Senator Shehu Sani has listed names of some Nigerians who are dumping rubbish on Buhari after the Governor of Katsina State Bello Masari said that Buhari is tolerating rubbish from Nigerians. The names Senator Shehu Sani listed includes: Adetitu Balogun, Omoyele Sowere, Reno Omokri, Comrade Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu, Oby Ezekwesili
The Governor of Katsina state Bello Masari while on a programme on Television Continental (TVC) said that Buhari is tolerating rubbish from some Nigerians

“I think APC is still the strongest, most reliable and dependable party in Nigeria today. (And) I don’t think Buhari has failed us. I think he has tolerated us,” he said.

And you know we had a president, even though a civilian president, who couldn’t take all this rubbish that some people are doing. But he (Buhari) is taking everything.”

Commenting on the issue via his Twitter handle, Senator Shehu Sani hilariously listed the names of some Nigerians who are dumping the rubbish on the president.

He gave their names and the kind of rubbish they are dumping on the president. Adetitu Balogun leather waste, Omoyele Sowere paper waste, Reno Omokri plastic waste, Comrade Deji Adeyanju placard waste, Aisha Yesufu pamphlet waste, Oby Ezekwesili pen waste

“Dear Masari,
These are the names of some people who are ‘dumping rubbish’ on Baba instead of recycling;@Tutsy22 leather waste,@YeleSowore paper waste,@adeyanjudeji placard waste,@renoomokri plastic waste,@AishaYesufu pamphlet waste,@obyezeks Pen waste…CC Environment Minister.”

Source: Starmedianaija.com

https://starmedianaija.com/gov-masari-shehu-sani-humorously-list-names-of-nigerians-dumping-rubbish-on-buhari/

Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmmm, una just dey catch cruise abi.

But seriously, is he indirectly calling una president a wastebin?
Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Babzrockman: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abegii
Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
americanigga:
Senator Shehu Sani has listed names of some Nigerians who are dumping rubbish on Buhari after the Governor of Katsina State Bello Masari said that Buhari is tolerating rubbish from Nigerians. The names Senator Shehu Sani listed includes: Adetitu Balogun, Omoyele Sowere, Reno Omokri, Comrade Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu, Oby Ezekwesili
The Governor of Katsina state Bello Masari while on a programme on Television Continental (TVC) said that Buhari is tolerating rubbish from some Nigerians

“I think APC is still the strongest, most reliable and dependable party in Nigeria today. (And) I don’t think Buhari has failed us. I think he has tolerated us,” he said.

And you know we had a president, even though a civilian president, who couldn’t take all this rubbish that some people are doing. But he (Buhari) is taking everything.”

Commenting on the issue via his Twitter handle, Senator Shehu Sani hilariously listed the names of some Nigerians who are dumping the rubbish on the president.

He gave their names and the kind of rubbish they are dumping on the president. Adetitu Balogun leather waste, Omoyele Sowere paper waste, Reno Omokri plastic waste, Comrade Deji Adeyanju placard waste, Aisha Yesufu pamphlet waste, Oby Ezekwesili pen waste

“Dear Masari,
These are the names of some people who are ‘dumping rubbish’ on Baba instead of recycling;@Tutsy22 leather waste,@YeleSowore paper waste,@adeyanjudeji placard waste,@renoomokri plastic waste,@AishaYesufu pamphlet waste,@obyezeks Pen waste…CC Environment Minister.”

Source: Starmedianaija.com

https://starmedianaija.com/gov-masari-shehu-sani-humorously-list-names-of-nigerians-dumping-rubbish-on-buhari/

The former senator cum blogger don talk.
Kai, El-rufai change this man career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Simplyleo: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Not funny.

Sense of humour is a natural gift.

When you force yourself into it, you make a laughing stock of yourself.

Shehu sani is better off as blogger than a joke cracker.

1 Like

Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Jostoman: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sowore is complaining about the injustice and oppressor that is going on in Nigeria

Ezikwesili is complaining that human life doesn't have value again in Nigeria because of the killing of innocent people everyday.

Reno omokri is complaining that doctors are on strike but our president went to England for just ordinary check up that our president should go back home and fix Nigeria hospital.

Some Nigerians are also complaining of insecurity and serious hunger. So Masari should tell the whole world the one that is not true among all this rubbish Nigerians are dumping on buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Tolupe20: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
T is for
Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Randy100: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buhari is tolerating us, what an idiotic element the governor is. He is free to go and lick the lifeless one ass at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Gov Masari: Shehu Sani List Names Of Nigerians Dumping Rubbish On Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sheu sanni,medical waste

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? / DSS Goes After Igboho’s Financiers, Probes Aides’ Call Logs / Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.