Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians (511 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by NDelta(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
As at today punch 20/04/11. Yahoo news reported that about 400 People have been killed in the North since after the presidential result was Anounced most of these people are cristians from yorubas, igbo, N Delta, middle belts and the Northern Christians. Several churches have been burnt and even lectures and students from a politecnic were slutered like rams. My question is WHY? For how long will cristians continue to endure these senseless killings? Of a truth we are tired of this religious fanatics. My hatred for Muslims grows by the day due to the events in Nigeria and the rest of the world. The churches will always tell you to love your neighbors but the mosque tell them to kill infidels so that they can go to heaven. This people are not Nigerians. Even the few abroad find it difficult to mix up with other Nigerians. I was to share a flat with one of them but other Nigerians warned me not to even think about it. Why? The reply I got was the day he hears of religious crisis in Nigeria that is the day he will slutter you in your sleep. You need to see them in school, so isolated. I was told a story of a yoruba man in lagos whose gateman of over 20 yrs went upstairs and told the man "oga sorry but igbo people don dey kill my brothers for north" then he knifed him and fled. Why are this people like this? Even the yoruba Muslims are not spared. Enough is enough. This must stop. Buhari's children are abroad living in luxury.
Re: The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by sirjec(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2011
There is this tale that says

Tortoise gathered his children when he was about to die to decide whom to hand over his property to manage,

He asked them a simple question: How many times will something happen to you before you learn from it

1st son: Twice

2nd Son: Three times

3rd son: Once

Last son: I don't need to allow things to happen to me before I learn. I will learn from how the thing affects my elder brothers.

Tortoise: (to the last born) why?

Last son: Because I might not be alive to learn from it

This is a story and a proverb, Let the man of wisdom learn.

We the Christians in Nigeria will learn when we die. We think killing is evil. David fought and killed so many people yet the man after God's own heart. We used to have knights who fought to defend the Christians but our knights now are money and paper knights. We live amongst real enemies, we need to wake up.

Israel that live amongst enemies are always at alert. When you harm them, they retaliate right away. This is the only way to broker peace otherwise you will be termed a fool and coward.
Re: The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
How did we manage to end up with such barbarians in our midst?

they are more similarities between Northerners,Chadians and nigeriens than southerners.

If they wanna go their own way, so be it.  angry  angry

I like to say I'm civilized but this. . .pisses me the phuck off

E no go better for una o. awon oloshi jati jati
Re: The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by NDelta(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2011
Enough is enough. we've got to learn. One killing to many. We can't take this no more these so called Muslims should leave to Pakistan,Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia where the belong originally. The most annoying thing is that we call ourselves the giant of Africa yet we don't have security agencies. The Nigerian Army and police have failed again. Can someone please tell me why these people are being paid salaries. I cry for NIGERIA. some copers lost their lives in this crisis. We can't the government employ more youth in the Army and police? Why won't the equip the police force, its time to arm the man o war and civil defense
Re: The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by silami(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2011
Very sensible write up, I like the heading instead of generalising all northerners, which has been my headache with many NLanders. we the christian in the north are not spared as well! members of my own family tried killing me sometimes ago because i am a christian but what can i do i am still and will continue to be a northerner, I believe there are many like me that are not happy with the whole thing.
Re: The Northern Muslims And The Other Nigerians by NDelta(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2011
@ silami. Pls tell me your joking that members of your family tried to kill you because of your religion. Most of us in the south are north aware that there are Christians in the north that is the reason for the generalization. I only found out recently when I became friendly with a girl from Kaduna. To be truthful I was surprise to find out that there are few Christians there. Men I have never been this irritated all my life.

(1) (Reply)

Who Gave The Hausas Guns To Intimade Christian In Kaduna / Secrets Of The Bomb Blasts / Nigeria On High Alert After Deadly Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.