Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Star-clicks Review Legit Or Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Star-clicks Review Legit Or Scam? (459 Views)

Is Yescoin Legit Or Scam? Read The Full Details About Yescoin / Is Pamalog Bot Legit Or Scam? (read Full Details) / No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA (legit Or Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star-clicks Review Legit Or Scam? by youngdav(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hi guys.

Trust you are good?

I will like to introduce you to this website that pays you for clicking on paid ads which part of the revenue from those sites will be paid to you and as well getting recurring commissions from the platform in respect to anyone you referred to the platform.

How it works

Click here to get started then you register as a publisher.
https://www.star-clicks.com/publishers?ref=51261751

After successful registration, go to your dashboard and click on PPC then you get your daily task. Once you get the threshold of $50, ​you cash out via PayPal, Bitcoin and Bank transfer.

This website has no country restrictions, so you are free to register anywhere all over the world.

Here is the registered link again

Click here to register
https://www.star-clicks.com/publishers?ref=51261751

(1) (Reply)

Internet Travel Resources For Seniors / Dezital - Complete Ecommerce Services | Digital Marketing Company / Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.