Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! (802 Views)

Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! / Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by Nnnena(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
itel Is Ready To Pay For Anything You Buy In 37 Seconds
itel Easter Goodies: Buy What You Want, let itel Pay
What if you can buy anything you want and someone else pays for it? Sounds like a joke, right? But itel is offering you a 37-seconds shopping spree to do just this in the itel Easter Goodies promo.
If you know itel, you will know that they are a smartphones, accessories, and television brand that is out to make sure every single person enjoys a better life with luxury items at pocket-friendly prices. And as always, they never disappoint.
To enjoy the 37-seconds shopping spree that itel is offering this April, all you need to do is purchase an itel A37 smartphone in a phone store near you, fill the itel Easter Goodies raffle ticket, and wait for the grand prize announcement. itel will be taking 5 people to a mall near them to shop for anything they want.
If it’s a fridge, television, laptop, yummy goodies, anything at all, itel is ready to pay for it provided you pick it up in 37 seconds.
This offer is valid until April 30th, 2021, so you definitely don’t want to sit on this.
For more information, check out @itelNigeria on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by jo2222(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
I bought itel S15, persuaded my Uncle to buy the S15 pro and also persuaded my brother to buy the itel A56 last year,and I got nothing from itel as a top Fan

1 Like

Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by Nnnena(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
jo2222:
I bought itel S15, persuaded my Uncle to buy the S15 pro and also persuaded my brother to buy the itel A56 last year,and I got nothing from itel as a top Fan
they only give out products or stuffs when they're doing giveaway
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by jo2222(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nnnena:
they only give out products or stuffs when they're doing giveaway
Just that action kill my love for itel,I immediately sold my phone and move to another brand, though my uncle and brother are still using theirs
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by Nnnena(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2021
jo2222:
Just that action kill my love for itel,I immediately sold my phone and move to another brand, though my uncle and brother are still using theirs
the other brand did they give you anything after you bought it
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by jo2222(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnnena:
the other brand did they give you anything after you bought it
No but itel failed woefully and you know that
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by Nnnena(f): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
jo2222:
No but itel failed woefully and you know that
Itel didn't. all this agenda against itel sef
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by jo2222(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nnnena:
Itel didn't. all this agenda against itel sef
so telling the truth is na Agenda,Madam I have been using itel for over four years and I know itel more than you
Re: Giveaway! Giveaway!! Giveaway!!! by Nnnena(f): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2021
jo2222:
so telling the truth is na Agenda,Madam I have been using itel for over four years and I know itel more than you
just four years.hmmm

(1) (Reply)

MIUI 13 Set To Be Launched On June 25, Phones From 2019 Or Newer To Get It / Sold!!!!!!!!!!! @60k / Infinix Hot 12 Pro With 90hz Display, 5,000 Mah Battery, 50 MP Dual Cameras...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.