Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] (349 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by TheSourcerer: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
1. There are Nigerias who would hold on to your wallet and make sure the name on the Atm be found and return it without anything been touched especially in taxis cabs even bikemen who return phones after been found

We have seen this happen countless times
Good people will always be good , bad will always be bad

2.Nigerians would wave to thank you for letting in your path , they may hoot even though they don't have to

.Before the government there were and will be people , the average people , you and me.
Let's not the government divide us with tribalism .
(Trust me its an instrument popularly used (race wars in America) ,because you were born in the same country as them dosnt compel them to love you

And yeah willing to pay to cause these discords ( I am 100 percent sure ,seun dosnt own NL no more )

4. Nigerians will bring down the prize no matter what just give them a sympathetic story if youre honest they'll know. ....

5 .A Nigerian who will help you knowing fully the risk at the back of his mind , Nigerians would go out of their way to help you . Media tells you kidnappers , the police terrorists ,yahoo rituals boys are waiting outside to get you .

6. Nigerian Muslims and Christians can and live in peace and harmony ,sweet accordance if it is to be personified

The media of course feeds off bad news to sell ,how Muslims are on this rinsing rampage. its actually a principle to......Ogun State , Osun , Rivers Bayelsa Delta Edo , Muslim Christians in these states and more live in peace and great harmony , and have done for centuries .
without records of wars .

7. The EndSarz movement was a success . We did it ! Next time a little more intellectually since we know their crude tactics .

8.Nigerians are actual Gentlemen maybe rubbed off from the British Tutors and passed down through generation ...whether it is more to the females than the male folks ,who cares its so everywhere .lighten up ( Nl guys saturated with female hate, it really does no good )

9.Don't steal ,don't steal , these are what Nigerians hate , This is the worst place to be born a klepto
Or a pedophile , we love our kids till death.

10. Nigerians are just a colourful people of Nature ,and have the brightest of Smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by TheSourcerer: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
What we need to do is love ourselves
Our government clearly dosn't

1 Share

Re: OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by XXXXTENTACION: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Heal the world and make it a better place. our government has really failed us a country. 60 years as a nation and yet no stable electricity. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by HealerH: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
You wrote this because some foreigners probably told you they don't have faith in Nigerians.

See, I hate it when people try to "prove" themselves to others. There's something of insecurity or low self-esteem in the act of proving oneself. Black people are suffering from this problem. Stop it.

Lemme show you an example.

I can mention at least five songs "praising" the Black skin and the African heritage at large. Songs that try to let "others" know Africans are beautiful:

1. Flavour_ Black is beautiful
2. Beyonce ft Wizkid _ Brown skin girl
3. Zoro ft Oxlade _ African girl bad
4. 2Face _ African queen.
5. Akon _ Mama Africa.

Now I challenge you to mention one song by a European praising White skin and the European heritage. You can't.
You know why their artists never waste their time producing such songs? Because they're convinced they're beautiful and don't need to prove it to anybody. And deep inside you, you know that they're beautiful and have a heritage. You'll even see it as a show of arrogance and "racism" if they start singing about their skin colours.

My dear Black people. You're beautiful. You're kind. You're peaceful. And you owe no one any proof of these. Just go on and be yourself. People will notice your beauty and accept deep inside themselves that you're beautiful.

Action they say speak louder than words.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by TheSourcerer: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
HealerH:
You wrote this because some foreigners probably told you they don't have faith in Nigerians.
I hate it when people try to "prove" themselves to others. There's something of insecurity or low self-esteem in the act of proving oneself.

if you say so smiley

Oh and yes I've suffered from infirioty complex all my life , every religious person in Africa is too.

Freedom makes you accept the card delved to you not Infirioty complex but a sense of completion and full acceptance .
Re: OPINION: Things That Should Return Your Faith In Nigerians[the Happy People] by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm determined to love my neighbour as I love myself.I know the government wants us fighting ourselves so that we cannot come to see them for who they are.They spread lies and propanganda.They use their divide and rule tactics to control the masses.There is only one way to win:LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR,whether he is fulani,yoruba,hausa,igbo,isoko,urhobo,tiv,itsekiri or any other tribe.Embrace goodness and reject badness.Good will always triumph.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Raise Funds For Education - For Students, Parents, Teachers, Lecturers & Schools / This Is How Engineers Use Finite Element Analysis To Design Materials / List Of Civil Engineering Thesis Topics For Researching Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.