Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. (1261 Views)

Governor Umahi: We Have Deployed Ebubeagu, Security Operatives To Troubled Areas / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Only a bastard and criminal minded people will support ESN over well founded security network known as Ebubeagu. Over some weeks now we don't enjoy peace and we have been sleeping with one eye open sadly Yoruba media ignored this maybe because we are igbos.

The fact is that no different between north and southeast region again last week I heard ESN raped two villagers and Carted away their money. Just imagine the useless organization that claims securing people from fulani herdsmen this people are just a criminal in disguise.

I'm urging our 5 governor's to equip Ebubeagu and provide them the necessary support so that they can arrest ESN or anyone support ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
What is ebubeagu? Are they the next batch waiting to be sent to heaven by saint unknown gunmen to meet jesu christi?

17 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Baawaa(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
That will be interesting, action movie
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Are you asking me? Soon you will see them in action.
BiafIntel:
What is ebubeagu?
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Are you asking me? Soon you will see them in action.
Ohh, they are not yet in action? Where are their members? What color is their uniform? Do they carry guns? I heard that saint unknown gunmen are converting new souls for jesu christi. Will this your ebube aturu accept jesu christi in their lives?

7 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by tit(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
BiafIntel:

Ohh, they are not yet in action? Where are their members? What color is their uniform? Do they carry guns? I heard that saint unknown gunmen are converting new souls for jesu christi. Will this your ebube aturu accept jesu christi in their lives?

Ebubeagu are the unknown gunmen.

Abii you done see them before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
You are a potential culprit for dastardly attacks going on the region don't worry your cup will soon fool like these idiot.
BiafIntel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDBgpZf5Fo

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
What's this one saying.
KahlDrogo:
Afonja!!! Keep crying hot tears. ESNPOB must burn down every single structure in the East. Afonja can go to hell.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
State of emergency should be declare in southeast. The igbo youths are killing security agencies so that they can do their inter-state drugs business.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by johnmartus(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is a good observation how I wish police can make a thorough investigation about ESN ...its possible that those drugs dealer would be their are sponsor. They said they don't want road checkpoints just because their drugs because can thrive.
Tinubuadvocate:
State of emergency should be declare in southeast. The igbo youths are killing security agencies so that they can do their inter-state drugs business.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are a potential culprit for dastardly attacks going on the region don't worry your cup will soon fool like these idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDBgpZf5Fo

SIXTEEN DSS ARRESTED THEMSELVES AND STUPIDLY PARADE THEMSELVES TO FOOL THE IGNORANTS AND DUMB DAFT ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Remains Oduduwa land. We must annexe afonja land into Biafra territory, except the Kwara axis which the fulanis have already taken.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Colonel Oyinlade Iluyomade (rtd) is a civil war veteran, renowned for his role in curtailing the onslaught of the Biafran army at Ore, Ondo State.

Your role during the civil war, particularly how you curtailed the onslaught of the Biafran soldiers at Ore has been spoken about by fellow military men like General Alabi Isama, what exactly happened at the war front?

When the civil war commenced around June to July 1967, I was based in Ibadan where I commanded a small unit. But I joined the military in 1952 with Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida and Sani Abacha, who were my colleagues. I was sent to India for military training to be commissioned as Infantry, that is, to fight wars. The war started from the north, but it got to a point when the Biafran soldiers wanted to break through and conquer the West, they believed that if they conquered the West, it would be easy for them to manoeuvre their way through to the North. So, they wanted to break through Ore into the West, then straight to Lagos. But, at the beginning of August, I was despatched to Ore village to act as Security Officer, to ensure internal security and, to make the civilians aware of the presence of the federal troops. I was there with 33 soldiers. Later, Biafra captured Mid West, and arrived in Benin. This meant that their next target was the West. So I was told by then Colonel Olusegun Obasanjo, who was the Commander in Ibadan, to move to Ore border, which is about 19 miles to Ore village. Then, I moved there that night but I told Obasanjo that I was ill-equipped to curtail the Biafran attack. What can 33 soldiers do? So, he promised to reinforce and he did keep to his promise. Then, our total strength grew to 179 soldiers to defend the place.

I had premonition of danger and when I got to Ore, I deployed my troops towards the Western region. The bridge at Ofosu was the boundary, so I went ahead to survey the area to know the mountainous and forested areas. And I deployed my troops, so if there would be an attack on the West, they would have to cross the bridge. So I safeguarded the bridge and gave my troops instruction not to allow anybody cross over. By that time, there was an instruction that I shouldn’t allow anybody into the West.

After deployment of troops, I rose up from my trench at about 12 midnight, it started to rain heavily, but I told the troops not to leave their trenches. So, we dug in. Then, when I saw the skyline of the vehicles of the Biafran soldiers coming towards us, I shouted that no one should fire except me. And the battle started minutes past midnight. But the bridge was so heavy that they could not penetrate. If they had known that we had a small number, maybe they could have made the effort to penetrate. So we confused them, the place was well secured and we never lost any soldier.

One can deduce from your exploits then that you were proactive and strategic in battle, do you observe such qualities in today’s military operation?

I was the only officer, the others were other ranks so I commanded them. I don’t know how the current Army is deployed and how they work. But, the way I look at them now, I would not want to comment but they know how they operate. But, in our own days, we were tough and well-trained; we were dedicated and had the ability to withstand any odd.

Are these qualities lacking in today’s Army?

I would not say they are lacking. I think money now has a great role to play. Money is used to dampen soldiers’ professionalism. If soldiers know that money is now so much available, you can understand their current thinking. Moreover, those who fought well during the civil war were not compensated. Those that did not fight at all were the ones promoted. Those who ran away were promoted. I would not want to mention names.

I recall you once complained that you were never promoted to the position of a General?

I was not promoted, even to the position of a full Colonel. Maybe because I am a Yoruba man, I can say this boldly anywhere. Look at what happened to late Benjamin Adekunle, for example. Who fought the civil war more than Adekunle? But, he was neglected, Why? The exception was Akinrinade that managed to become the Chief of Army Staff. Ariyo was driven away, someone just placed a letter on his table that he was retired; he never saw the person. What offence did he commit? Just because he was Yoruba; so many Yorubas, like that, were neglected. Nothing was given to us. It is very terrible.

The force is dominated by the north and they want to continue to enjoy the largesse of the military. They claim that Yorubas have many engineers, lawyers, doctors and other professionals hence we should not wrest the military from the Northerners. We are still angry with how we were treated; we just bottled it up. And from the beginning till end of the war, people like me never left the war front. I was one of the five brigade commanders that ended the war.

You have bottled up your anger for so long, is it time for you to let out this anger as you now have a fellow soldier, also from the North, now elected as President?

No, Buhari is a nice man, he is a fellow military man. He is an amiable man, a very nice man, plain-hearted, a gentle man to the core. I know him.

You seem to know Buhari so well, can you tell us more about the Buhari that you know.

I worked with Buhari when we were together in Marine Commando. He was GOS next to the General Officer Commanding and I was Divisional Training Officer, I was training and teaching other ranks. That was where I met Buhari. He was very nice, amiable to people. He was also a wonderful Head of State and he is a disciplinarian. He does not condone nonsense and I love him.

You have claimed to love Buhari so much, however, Nigerians would only love him so well if he lives up to expectations. Do you think he can live up to the high expectations of Nigerians?

Why not? To become a Major, you are well-read, hence you can tackle any problem. Mobolaji Johnson was a Major when he was appointed Administrator of Lagos. To become a major, you would have passed through the Staff College, attended several trainings, taken exams, attended different courses, partook in seminars to brush you up and acquire intelligence. Military men also read personally. I have a personal library where I have good books. I read on military, politics, philosophy among other aspects of life. Winston Churchhill read up to Class 4 and became the Prime Minister of Britain and the whole Commonwealth. And he led the Commonwealth military to victory. Adolf Hitler read only up to Form 2 level and he wanted to conquer and rule the whole world. What audacity other than the fact that he read wide. It is not about having a PhD; what is PhD to us? We read wide.

Do you canvass for the inclusion of retired military men in the new government?

Yes. For example, if I become a minister in Buhari’s government, my ministry will shine. Consider Brigadier General Samuel Ogbemudia in Bendel, he developed Bendel. Which governor has developed Bendel, now Edo State, the way Ogbemudia did till date? None. He was a military man. Back then, money was not the issue, but we fought to win the war. It was about being a real man.

What about fears that the dictatorial tendencies of military men, if largely involved, will be laid bare in our democratic practice?

The world is civilised and there is no more dictatorship. Democracy is practised around the world now. There is no country that practices dictatorship that will progress. A civilian should come up with policies that are beneficial but where the civilians fail, there may be the need for. For example, there is no reason all roads in the country should not be tarred. We should have water, electricity. Why can’t we have adequate power supply in the country? We lack dynamic leaders. We have voted them in now. Rather than for some of them to better the country, they will be after enriching themselves. What for? It is out of lack of imagination. But, I have confidence that Buhari will deliver. I can shout on top of my voice about this.
BiafIntel:

Remains Oduduwa land. We must annexe afonja land into Biafra territory, except the Kwara axis which the fulanis have already taken.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
I knew you are still feeding fat by parents.
BiafIntel:

SIXTEEN DSS ARRESTED THEMSELVES AND STUPIDLY PARADE THEMSELVES TO FOOL THE IGNORANTS AND DUMB DAFT ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
The next war that is looming will see us Biafrans annexe all afonja land into Biafra, except Kwara axis which has already been taken by their fulani masters. That is if the fulanis didn't chicken out from facing us Biafrans. Lagos is already for us Igbos, but other yoruba land is needed for our economic expansion.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
You will not cross border before you meet your Waterloo.
BiafIntel:
The next war that is looming will see us Biafrans annexe all afonja land into Biafra, except Kwara axis which has already been taken by their fulani masters. That is if the fulanis didn't chicken out from facing us Biafrans. Lagos is already for us Igbos, but other yoruba land is needed for our economic expansion.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You will not cross border before you meet your Waterloo.
Lagos is already our own. All we need is to supply you guys with more ewedu, gbegiri and amala and you will voluntarily give up your lands to us. Bet me, we must annexe your land into Biafra. Your slavery to fulani must continue in our land.

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm having a conversation with kid I guess.
BiafIntel:

Lagos is already our own. All we need is to supply you guys with more ewedu, gbegiri and amala and you will voluntarily give up your lands to us. Bet me, we must annexe your land into Biafra. Your slavery to fulani must continue in our land.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by BiafIntel: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm having a conversation with kid I guess.
Keep kidding yourself. We are coming with loads of amala, gbegiri and ewedu. We know how cheap you guys are. Fulani already showed us how to do it as they did and took over Kwara from you. All your remaining cities must be taken over and be added to lagos which we already own. You must hear wheeennn in our hands. No joking here.

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by SisterFire(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
...Bigcowh0rn this which resurrectio.n212, is doing do u enjoy it ? he has dedicated his time to troll igbos who swore valiently never let 2 Arab visitors in fulani penetrate them ,
Do you support him ?
He is doing it either becos he was paid heavily for it or he is an educated fulani on a mission to bring igbos down psychologically ... If he succeeds blacks will forever remain in mind chains and what otem or I come for will be useless, ... bigcowhorn he might be one of d mod , o yeah darling ,
Before u say he resurrecti.on212 is helping igbos avert Borno situation ,
Know it that he can give his right arm to see that Igbo land is burnt to ashes ,
...y I take my time to talk to u is that , I know isn't easy avoiding me , trust me . AND don't be deceived with all those lesbian n sex stuffs , I only use it to make Africans set their priority on what is wrong n what isn't , if I gave birth to my 3kids through different fathers may I die this minute , o yeah , I only av a political husband who is a bad influence to my kids ,
So all that is to teach u that justice comes first in every society , ....
...Look at top countries that supports gay , they are living great while we who judge by fornications, gayism are rotting in hopelessness... While our politicians laugh at us ,next they will say god said we shud pray for them ,
For politicians to use Religion on u shows that something is fishy , just think it by urself ...am not manipulating u...u are on the wrong side , I will be banned for this I typed now , you really don't know what is happening , if a million Nigerians understand my thread , Nigeria will be 10timez better than Holland and that's what mods don't want n u are helping them.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alright.
BiafIntel:

Keep kidding yourself. We are coming with loads of amala, gbegiri and ewedu. We know how cheap you guys are. Fulani already showed us how to do it as they did and took over Kwara from you. All your remaining cities must be taken over and be added to lagos which we already own. You must hear wheeennn in our hands. No joking here.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Akiara: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
GUY...NO THINK AM AT ALL.... angry angry angry

IF UNA TRY IGBO PEOPLE UNA NAME NA SORRY...THIS ISNT AGBERO BUSINESS... angry angry angry angry

Tinubuadvocate:
Alright.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Empty chest beating as usual. undecided
Akiara:
GUY...NO THINK AM AT ALL.... angry angry angry

IF UNA TRY IGBO PEOPLE UNA NAME NA SORRY...THIS ISNT AGBERO BUSINESS... angry angry angry angry

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Bkayyy: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please don't blame the OP. He is just confused to how other people don't love his masters like he do

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by flamingREED(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Ebube-akpu
grin grin grin
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Akiara: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2021
NO BE CHEASTBEATING...AFTER "LEKKI" UNA SAY NA IGBO ABI?

PROVE TO NIGERIANS SAY IGBO NA COWARD.

ABEG...I WAN SEE SOMETHING.
angry angry angry angry angry

Tinubuadvocate:
Empty chest beating as usual. undecided

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2021
No be igbo again I'm not surprised at all.
Akiara:
NO BE CHEASTBEATING...AFTER "LEKKI" UNA SAY NA IGBO ABI?

PROVE TO NIGERIANS SAY IGBO NA COWARD.

ABEG...I WAN SEE SOMETHING.
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Akiara: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2021
YOU DEY WAIT TO "PULL SHIRT AND PULL TROUSER" BEFORE YOU FIGHT?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubuadvocate:
No be igbo again I'm not surprised at all.

Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2021
What are you even saying now did you type this under the influence of alcohol? It seems like you and Ademusiwa relate. However let me warn you and your likes especially obalola I'm a igbo and nothing else because I don't follow kanu ideology shouldn't be reason why you guys must be denying me my igbo heritage.
SisterFire:
...Bigcowh0rn this which resurrectio.n212, is doing do u enjoy it ? he has dedicated his time to troll igbos who swore valiently never let 2 Arab visitors in fulani penetrate them ,
Do you support him ?
He is doing it either becos he was paid heavily for it or he is an educated fulani on a mission to bring igbos down psychologically ... If he succeeds blacks will forever remain in mind chains and what otem or I come for will be useless, ... bigcowhorn he might be one of d mod , o yeah darling ,
Before u say he resurrecti.on212 is helping igbos avert Borno situation ,
Know it that he can give his right arm to see that Igbo land is burnt to ashes ,
...y I take my time to talk to u is that , I know isn't easy avoiding me , trust me . AND don't be deceived with all those lesbian n sex stuffs , I only use it to make Africans set their priority on what is wrong n what isn't , if I gave birth to my 3kids through different fathers may I die this minute , o yeah , I only av a political husband who is a bad influence to my kids ,
So all that is to teach u that justice comes first in every society , ....
...Look at top countries that supports gay , they are living great while we who judge by fornications, gayism are rotting in hopelessness... While our politicians laugh at us ,next they will say god said we shud pray for them ,
For politicians to use Religion on u shows that something is fishy , just think it by urself ...am not manipulating u...u are on the wrong side , I will be banned for this I typed now , you really don't know what is happening , if a million Nigerians understand my thread , Nigeria will be 10timez better than Holland and that's what mods don't want n u are helping them.
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by superjab247: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Only a bastard and criminal minded people will support ESN over well founded security network known as Ebubeagu. Over some weeks now we don't enjoy peace and we have been sleeping with one eye open sadly Yoruba media ignored this maybe because we are igbos.

The fact is that no different between north and southeast region again last week I heard ESN raped two villagers and Carted away their money. Just imagine the useless organization that claims securing people from fulani herdsmen this people are just a criminal in disguise.

I'm urging our 5 governor's to equip Ebubeagu and provide them the necessary support so that they can arrest ESN or anyone support ipob.
Have u eating your cow dung meal today cheesy
Re: Ebubeagu Mustn't Spare ESN. by Resurrection212: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Leave this topic boy you turn this topic to tribal war what's going with your useless life .
Akiara:
YOU DEY WAIT TO "PULL SHIRT AND PULL TROUSER" BEFORE YOU FIGHT?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Deal With Secessionists Before Asking For Presidency – Arewa Youth / Herdsmen Kill Four, 10 Missing As Enugu Community Challenges Destruction Of Farm / Who Has Info About The Sit At Home Order In IPOB States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.