Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Land In Available In Awka, Amawbia, Ekwuluobia - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Available In Awka, Amawbia, Ekwuluobia (81 Views)

Two And Three Bedroom Flat Available For Rent At Amawbia / Properties You Can Invest In Available In Lagos. / Just In:available Accommodation Offers In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land In Available In Awka, Amawbia, Ekwuluobia by Chibuzoraph1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
[sub][/sub]

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Chibuzo Raphael
I'm into Real estate/properties. You're welcome to my thread!

People are always stuck in dilemma when money is involved, no one, absolutely no one wants to take the wrong step. Some eventually do and some don't. It all depends how n choice and ideas

You have money, yet you don't know how to invest? You don't know where to put it in? You want to buy land but you don't know how to go bout it? Hey c'mon stop there, you shouldn't be scared because you're at the right place.

Are you anywhere around the Eastern part of NIGERIA, you should know how important Anambra is to East, how important Awka, EKWULUOBIA and Igbariam is to Anambra, then imagine having lands there! A very big boost to your investment, because land appreciate, never depreciates. Never!!

I'm tryna tell you, currently we have land in IGBARIAM At

"Heritage Estate"

*Location* Igbariam

*Price* #1.1m per plot

*promo*
You get one plot free when you procure up-to 5plots

WE STILL HAVE ONE AT AMAWBIA FLYOVER

*This is City of David Faze 1*

*Location* very close to Amobia Flyover

*price* It's sold at 3.7m

*Faze 2* is sold at 1.4m

WE HAVE ANOTHER AT URUM AWKA

Texas City Estate
*Location* URUM AWKA
*Price* 4.7m
*Promo* buy 5 and win a ticket to Dubai

WE HAVE THE ONE AT KINGSCOURT ESTATE

This is Kingscourt Estate
It is sold at 5.7m with C of O

WE HAVE THE ONE AT ISIAGU, AWKA

This one is sold for 1.7m
Located at Isuagu Awka and it's fast selling

If you know anyone who needs, dm me, you'll have your rewards!

Thanks ☺️�

(1) (Reply)

Physical Assets Are Awesome. What About Digital Assets? / *gbagada Letting* *4 Beds N Duplex* *residential N Commercial* / Hot Jv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.