Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Babies - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Babies - Simi (310 Views)

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi / “he Deserves Four More Babies” – Simi Says As Adekunle Gold Treats Her To A Priv / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Babies - Simi by KatB: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Singer and songwriter Simisola Kosoko popularly known as Simi has stated her husband Adekunle Gold deserves four more babies for celebrating her birthday in a unique way.

The Afro-pop singer, who just clocks 33, has been enjoying beautiful birthday serenades from her Adekunle Gold or AG baby.

AG baby, in a post on Monday, while commemorating his wife’s birthday referred to her as “Magic” and the best part of his life.

His post reads: “To the best part of my life, the thought of growing old with you makes me the happiest man.

“My life is better because of you and I am grateful for every day, every milestone and moments with you. Happy Birthday to the Most Beautiful Woman. I love you Magic.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/adekunle-gold-deserves-four-more-babies-simi/

(1) (Reply)

The Best 10 Olamide Guest Verses Of All Time (do You Agree?) / Soso Soberekon: I Wish Cee-C is My Girlfriend / Here Is Another Way To Make Heaven Without Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.