Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

New Tricks By Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Tricks By Fraudsters (584 Views)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Tricks By Fraudsters by dahnimoh(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2021
My friend just called me on friday 17th Aprill about 2pm. He was not soundind ok so i asked him what the problem was.
He said he went make withdrawal from one of the banks on 21 road in festac. After two withdrawals on the third one his ATM card was swallowed by the machine. He went and complained , he was told that since his ATM card is for another bank, that he should go for a replacement because they wete given directives from thr apex bank not to release same.
Immeditely,my griend rushed to his bank for a new one. Not quite 20mins, alert started coming into his phone and before he could get to customer care to freeze his account, they swept all his money.
He rushed down to the bank to lay complain and was told thete was nothing they can do about it.
He then went to police station to lodge a complaint but to his utmost dismay, he was meant to understand that two officers from the station had fsllen victim.
When i was relating with my friend what my friend told me he said exactly the same thing happened to his friend.
Please can anybody help out
Re: New Tricks By Fraudsters by AllenSpencer: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Name of Bank?

This is an inside job!

3 Likes

Re: New Tricks By Fraudsters by blackboy(m): 1:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Write CBN Write the bank . Make sure you collect acknowledged copy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Unknown Gunmen Who Burnt Gov. Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Securities / How Eco-bank Stole 6,200 Naira From Me This Morning / Native Doctor Caught Burying 3 Months Old Baby Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.