Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? (967 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by EzeUche3(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2011
I heard some troubling news that Sabon Gari is/was under attack, but the Igbo are resisting the aboki hordes.
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by naijaking1: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2011
^^^^
Are you the real or fake EzeUche_
Anyway, which Sabon Gari are talking about?
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by Freewilly(f): 2:14am On Apr 21, 2011
Ezeuche where did you get that information from biko ? sad
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by Freewilly(f): 2:21am On Apr 21, 2011
Why someone will post such information on NL and not give any details is so not fair, I have family in sabon gari kano and I'm starting to be worried.
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by EzeUche3(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2011
I am talking about the Sabon Gari in Kano. There was news that there was fighting between the Igbos and rampaging aboki.
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by naijaking1: 4:52am On Apr 21, 2011
EzeUche__:

I am talking about the Sabon Gari in Kano. There was news that there was fighting between the Igbos and rampaging aboki.

The story of Igbos and rioting Hausa kids in Sabon Gari goes a long way before the civil war. I used to live there. The rioters only succeed in attacking new visitors, but any Igbo man living there for more than 1 years always learns how to defend himself against rampaging Hausa youths. The Igbo strategy is purely defensive, and not subject to public consumption.
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by Chubhie: 6:18am On Apr 21, 2011
Just got off the phone with a friend there now. He told me that the hausas attempted entry into sabon gari but that the military is on ground now. He also said that they are fully ready to do battle with or without the military.
Another friend of mine told me that an ibo gurl was killed by d hausa peeps and d igbo guys went on retaliatory killings. Can someone please confirm these?
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by naijaking1: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2011
^^^
I tell you there people in Sabon Gari, Noman's Land area of Kano hoping to test their expensive, automatic, and multi-rounds firearms on marauding Hausa youths.
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^
I tell you there people in Sabon Gari, Noman's Land area of Kano hoping to test their expensive, automatic, and multi-rounds firearms on marauding Hausa youths.
Lol

Quite funny but very cool.

One bad turn deserves another. cool
Re: Is Sabon Gari Under Attack? by rasputinn(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
It's about time the FG descended on Buhari and his band of killers,no one man is superior to the whole country

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Directs Dangote, Others To Crash Cement Prices Within 30 Days / State Police Is The Answer – Akpabio / Mass Murder In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.