Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How I Got My Nickname In The University. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Got My Nickname In The University. (264 Views)

What's The Funniest Nickname Given To A Teacher In Your High School Days? / What's The Funniest Nickname You Have Heard? / I Have Got My License To Be Judiciously Stingy (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Nickname In The University. by healthmister01(m): 3:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Nickname is an invented name for someone, used humorously or affectionately instead of their real name. We all have nicknames and usually are based on our behavior, attitude or an event. Some years back in my pre-clinical days, a professor of anatomy asked a colleague of mine to describe the texture/consistency of the testes and the description of the organ, this was a situation of the slip of tongue which resulted in ARTIFICIAL SEMEN rather than ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION - by that, this nickname was conferred on him till date. In other words, our mistakes could confer a nickname on us for life.

I got my nickname CHAUFFEUR/DRIVEN in 200 level when one of my lecturer saw my uncle's driver drop me off in class. He saw me once and from then on called me by the name, which my colleague also adopted.

It is quite funny when you find out how some students got their nicknames while in school, and it is much surprising to discover that some even gave themselves the name.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp TV For Comedies And Funny Memes / Geo The Local Man Stole Phone See What Happen / Prayer Request Of Kemi Blaq, Praying For Long Life Instead Of Money Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.