Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stop Wasting Connects On Upwork And Boast Your Upwork Profile. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Wasting Connects On Upwork And Boast Your Upwork Profile. (272 Views)

How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Connects On Upwork And Boast Your Upwork Profile. by NiceClick(m): 4:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Stop wasting connects on Upwork and boast your Upwork profile.

This is strictly for freelancers on Upwork. If you have been on Upwork without getting a single gig, this post is for you.

When I started freelancing on Upwork, everything was tough.

I create a profile on Upwork, I researched and came up with a compelling proposal, I hit my first gig within two months [$10 gig].

I gave myself a pat on the back. The funny thing is, it took me 9months to land another gig. Of course, I was given a 5star review and a nice feedback.

What could have been the case? You’ll soon find out.

After 9months, I land a gig that changed my life – I earned over $2k for this single client. As a matter of fact, I worked up to 6months with this client. And of course, I outsource most o the jobs.

On my freelancing process, I find something that will change your ugly story.

In quest of trying to remain ontop, I learnt something that my Upwork profile even show on Google when you search for freelancers in my niche in my location.

As I keep on working off my ass to remain on top, I learnt a greater lesson when Upwork suspended my account with total 19 jobs and around $1.3k dollar.

I told you that I have earned over 2k from a single client right? Yes, I received the later 700 on my new account.

You see? with little work here and there I can get everything done adequately and clinch my goals.

You also can fit into this!

I’m very sure that when you saw the headline you were excited and want to know more right?

Now it’s up to you to take action today. Your Action is What separates you from losers. Nothing else but your actions.

If you told me last two years that I would be earning money daily, weekly, or monthly four years ago I would have asked possible is it [I hardly don’t doubt it when it comes to the online world].

But, thanks to God and my knowledge of freelance writing, everything’s different.

Now I want you to act on this offer and make so much money for yourself while freelancing.

So much money that you could proudly say that a 9-5 day job is bullshit. You’ll become financially independent as a freelancer.

You must have heard;
√Boast your Upwork profile
√Buy reviews
√Change your location to the USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
√Get a killer proposal.

All these are necessary, I can help you boost your Upwork profile, give you a 5star review, change your location to any country of your choice but does it guarantee you’ll land your gig or ever appear when clients search for freelancers on your niche?

Send a Dm on WhatsApp revamping Upwork profile, 5start reviews with good feedbacks, change of location and the 'one thing’ no one else wants you to know about Upwork success.. 08104883451.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Crypto Wallet For Nigerians Right Now / Come And Take Money, CBN Tells Anambra Farmers, Artisans, Others / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.