Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) (1583 Views)

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) by Becksblog(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2021
"My Choice Comes With Peace Of Mind" Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (Photos)

https://becksblog.com.ng/my-choice-comes-with-peace-of-mind-toyin-lawani-releases-pre-wedding-pictures-with-her-fiance-photos/

Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Show some men death face to face, they will say auction how much?
Waiting for the clerics to conduct a nikkah and Muric's comment on it.
Just imagine being given a general project at school with the title "Collect throwbacks of your mother on the Internet" and everyone's project will be played to the whole school. What will that boy's project look like?
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) by Netanya(f): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2021
I wish that man good luck . Hope he has strength to take anything he sees in the marriage.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) by Rekhi(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Since that's what they both want,i wish them the very best.
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-wedding Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos) by emerazz(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
A fallen brother... God be with him cry

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Bbnaija Star Cross Mistakenly Shares Nude Video Online + Photos / Yahoo Boy In Tears As Baba Give Him 2 Years To Spend 21 Billion / Mr Macaroni, Tuface, MI And Others Hold Rally In Support Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.