Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! (735 Views)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by Chyz2: 2:02am On Apr 21, 2011
[size=15pt]MASSOB warns against killing of Igbo in North[/size]

On April 21, 2011 · · In News

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned that it could not afford the luxury of folding its arms and watch helplessly as Ndigbo continue to be slaughtered in the Northern states.

MASSOB read the riot act in a communique issued Tuesday evening, after its emergency meeting at Freedom House, Okwe, Onuimo local government area of Imo State and signed by the National Director of Information, Comrade Uchenna Madu.

“The Movement condemns the killing of innocent people, particularly Ndigbo, in the Northern part of Nigeria. MASSOB will not fold its arms and watch the killing of Ndigbo in the Northern part of Nigeria.

“If the killing and maiming of innocent people, particularly Ndigbo, continues in the next 24 hours, there will be no guarantee that the perpetrators of such evil acts will not be effectively challenged,” the group warned.

Condemning the riot, which has been largely linked to the presidential election, described as largely free, fair, peaceful and credible by local and international bodies, MASSOB, however, urged Ndigbo to remain calm.

It said: “Ndigbo are advised to remain calm wherever they are in Nigeria and await further instructions. Where assistance and attention are needed, [size=13pt]Ndigbo are advised to call the following lines, 08125694759, 08063425055, 07032635198 and 08055907144[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/massob-warns-against-killing-of-igbo-in-north/
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by bashr4: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2011
Chyz*:

[size=15pt]MASSOB warns against killing of Igbo in North[/size]

On April 21, 2011 · · In News

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA

The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned that it could not afford the luxury of folding its arms and watch helplessly as Ndigbo continue to be slaughtered in the Northern states.

MASSOB read the riot act in a communique issued Tuesday evening, after its emergency meeting at Freedom House, Okwe, Onuimo local government area of Imo State and signed by the National Director of Information, Comrade Uchenna Madu.

“The Movement condemns the killing of innocent people, particularly Ndigbo, in the Northern part of Nigeria. MASSOB will not fold its arms and watch the killing of Ndigbo in the Northern part of Nigeria.

“If the killing and maiming of innocent people, particularly Ndigbo, continues in the next 24 hours, there will be no guarantee that the perpetrators of such evil acts will not be effectively challenged,” the group warned.

Condemning the riot, which has been largely linked to the presidential election, described as largely free, fair, peaceful and credible by local and international bodies, MASSOB, however, urged Ndigbo to remain calm.

It said: “Ndigbo are advised to remain calm wherever they are in Nigeria and await further instructions. Where assistance and attention are needed, [size=13pt]Ndigbo are advised to call the following lines, 08125694759, 08063425055, 07032635198 and 08055907144[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/massob-warns-against-killing-of-igbo-in-north/

its time massob organized themselves secretely in the north so that in such event they can take proper action. they should start operating like a secret security service for the igbos/efik/ibibio and other easterners since they are no longer serious with the biafra stuff they need to engage themselves with current situations in nigeria.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by EkoIle1: 2:12am On Apr 21, 2011
lmao,
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by Chyz2: 2:14am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao,

Thanks 4 the laugh.

bashr4:

its time massob organized themselves secretely in the north so that in such event they can take proper action. they should start operating like a secret security service for the igbos/efik/ibibio and other easterners since they are no longer serious with the biafra stuff they need to engage themselves with current situations in nigeria.

I'm sure they have that plan, at least I hope.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by bashr4: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao,

theres nothing funny about this thread.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by Freewilly(f): 2:17am On Apr 21, 2011
Do MASSOB have arms? what can the do when next those animals go on a killing spree sad
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by bashr4: 2:22am On Apr 21, 2011
Freewilly:

Those MASSOB have arms? what can the do when next those animals go on a killing spree sad

arms stockpile in my home town alone can is enough to burn down the whole north, lets pray it wont get to that point.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by EkoIle1: 2:32am On Apr 21, 2011
Seriously, I wish them luck and I pray for their safety,
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by EzeUche3(m): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Seriously, I wish them luck and I pray for their safety,

Well that is very kind of you.

And I wish for the safety of all Southerners during this most troubling time.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by henry101(m): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao,

The fact that Igbos are screaming dnt mean they are the only one been killed. Yorubas are been killed too. So you just proved that your stupidity and drug dealing knows no bounds. You are a very big fool,
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by EkoIle1: 5:02am On Apr 21, 2011
henry101:

The fact that Igbos are screaming dnt mean they are the only one been killed. Yorubas are been killed too. So you just proved that your stupidity and drug dealing knows no bounds. You are a very big fool,

What is your problem? You mind telling me the reason why I laughed or what I was laughing at?

You need to STFU and get over yourself. Yes, this is a thread about life and death and as I posted, I wish them luck as I pray for them.

Apart from jumping in with your moronic foolish rage and drug nonsense, what have you said to really show that you are concerned or have any kind of worries about the folks up Northt? Obviously, you don't care, you're in this thread to pick a fight, but you're lucky, derailing this thread because of your idiocy is the last thing on my mind. I'll keep your koboko inside cooler for now.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by henry101(m): 5:20am On Apr 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

What is your problem? You mind telling me the reason why I laughed or what I was laughing at?

You need to STFU and get over yourself. Yes, this is a thread about life and death and as I posted, I wish them luck as I pray for them.

Apart from jumping in with your moronic foolish rage and drug nonsense, what have you said to really show that you are concerned or have any kind of worries about the folks up Northt? Obviously, you don't care, you're in this thread to pick a fight, but you're lucky, derailing this thread because of your idiocy is the last thing on my mind. I'll keep your koboko inside cooler for now.

I dnt care how you want to justify your foolish laugh. It only proves you are a resounding fool.
Re: Massob Provides Ndigbo With Phone Lines To Call For Assistance! by EkoIle1: 5:28am On Apr 21, 2011
henry101:

I dnt care how you want to justify your foolish laugh. It only proves you are a resounding fool.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim, My Candidate – Jonathan / Who Killed Olanipekun? / Ministerial Nominee Jumps Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.