Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Receive International Payment With Transferwise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive International Payment With Transferwise (342 Views)

How Can I Receive International Funds Into My Uba Savings Account / I Need Help Paying With Transferwise / How To Accept International Payment For Your Shopify & Woocommerce Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive International Payment With Transferwise by humantorch02: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2021
With the current exchange rate in Nigeria, receiving international payment straight to your bank account might not seem like a smart choice because of the low exchange price.

Using Platforms like Transferwise can help with that.

Perhaps you're into affiliate marketing or freelancing or you simply want to receive money from abroad, using Transferwise can basically do all that for you.

I've included a short video on how to do just that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMB5P1Ysg5Y

(1) (Reply)

How Jeff Bezos Begged 60 People To Raise $1 Million; Only 22 Helped! / I Need Advice On How To Find Good Location For Laundry Shop / Gift Cards Quickly Redeem For The Best Interest Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.