Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Building A Stablecoin/,token - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building A Stablecoin/,token (385 Views)

Building A Payment App / Is There Anyone That Can Create An ERC20 Stablecoin Here? / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Stablecoin/,token by Bloomeverywhere: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Hello tech guys. Gooood morning .what does it take to create a stable token that would be for transactions on a crowd funding campaign? and How much will it cost? pls I need you contributions, guys.
Thanks.
Re: Building A Stablecoin/,token by SocialJustice: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
You need a programmer with ERC20 protocol or general cryptocurrency skills. If you have money, go on free lance websites to advertise the job. It is not cheap, hold at least $2k for development. You could be lucky and see for way cheaper but most Nigerian programmers are whack and know nothing.

Just try to get your MVP going. It will cost less and you'll still have your coin.

Personally, I advise you build a normal website to accept tokens directly to your wallet.

The problem is will people even trust you enough to donate on your website?
Re: Building A Stablecoin/,token by Bloomeverywhere: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
You need a programmer with ERC20 protocol or general cryptocurrency skills. If you have money, go on free lance websites to advertise the job. It is not cheap, hold at least $2k for development. You could be lucky and see for way cheaper but most Nigerian programmers are whack and know nothing.

Just try to get your MVP going. It will cost less and you'll still have your coin.

Personally, I advise you build a normal website to accept tokens directly to your wallet.

The problem is will people even trust you enough to donate on your website?
thanks my guy .. hahaha. I appreciate. God bless You.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phyton Project / 7 Best Programming Languages Required For Ios App Development / Top Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Without Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.