Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Jackson Ude Just Can't Stop Helping The Poor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jackson Ude Just Can't Stop Helping The Poor (181 Views)

How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Just Can't Stop Helping The Poor by EBUBS(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Jackson ude, The former Director of Strategy/Communication under President Goodluck Jonathan has been doing a tremendous job in trying to alleviate poverty totally in his home town Nkporo in Abuja state...
Recall that April 2020 he distributed Bags of rice to people in his home town Nkporo.

He repeated same good deeds during the Christmas celebration where he distributed food stuffs and sponsored the transportation of thousands indigenes of Nkporo back to their home town.

This is a little chunk of his numerous act of generousity. I think this young man is Worthy of emulation. Imagine what the society will be if we had more people like this in it.

Mr Jackson Ude recently launched a MARY AND UDE-JACK FOUNDATION
(TRADE AND SKILLS ACQUISITION SUPPORT)

This is an opportunity to get funded to achieve or improve your business plan , Don't hesitate to apply if you think you need it.

SUBMISSION CLOSES ON
30TH APRIL, 2021.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Provide Administrative Support? / Properties For Sale In Anambra State / Is Your Marriage Struggling? Ask Directly A Drivoce Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.