Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Help Validate Interview Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Validate Interview Address (1044 Views)

Please Help Validate If This Interview Mail Is Real / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / Job Interview Address Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Validate Interview Address by cokefanta: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Further to your application for the position of General Administrative Officer, I would be delighted if you could attend an interview on xxxx April 2021
at [i]Suite B beside Great Talent School adjacent to NNPC Filling Station, Oba Ogunji Agege, Ogba Rd. Lagos.

Time 10 am
Please write to the above address to confirm that you're able to attend.

Kindly come along with the following documents...
Hardcopy of your CVs and a printout of the invite message including your Nose Mask.

Also, visit our Website at http://www.etcforall.org.ng for more information about the company or call the undersigned for further clarification as required.

I look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

HR Department
Re: Help Validate Interview Address by adebayo4best(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Beware of Kidnappers..... Very risky going there.

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Sign-up Platform With Sure Payment Within 3 Weeks / Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2023/2024 / Guinness To Reshedule Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.