Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

About Pharma Ethics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / About Pharma Ethics (891 Views)

Pharma Ethics Invite For Interview / Current Job Vacancies At Pharma Ethics Limited / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Pharma Ethics by oluwatobi01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello buddies, I got an invite from Pharma Ethics for the position of Medical Sales Representative/Territory Manager.

I know Jack about the company, I will so much appreciate anyone that can tell me things I need to knw abt the company in terms of the interview, work environment and there renumeration...Will be glad with honest response.

Regards.
Re: About Pharma Ethics by Edibles20: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
A friend recently worked with them.
Interview, industry standards. Nothing serious to it.
Pay, industry standards too.
It’ll do you good if you have some previous work experience though.
Wish you the very best
Re: About Pharma Ethics by oluwatobi01(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Edibles20:
A friend recently worked with them.
Interview, industry standards. Nothing serious to it.
Pay, industry standards too.
It’ll do you good if you have some previous work experience though.
Wish you the very best

@Edibles20, thanks alot.
Buh can u expantiate more on the lively questions they might ask at graduate entry for Medical Sales Representative, the work environment of the firm and salary range..Anticipating on your response, cheers.
Re: About Pharma Ethics by Edibles20: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
oluwatobi01:

@Edibles20, thanks alot.
Buh can u expantiate more on the lively questions they might ask at graduate entry for Medical Sales Representative, the work environment of the firm and salary range..Anticipating on your response, cheers.

For a fresh graduate entry position without prior industry experience, they’ll probably want to know your understanding of your degree. Then they’ll probably ask you if you have an idea what the job entails, and if you can describe it in details. They’ might ask about “what motivates you”.

Salary range is maybe 80-100K. Not sure. Didn’t work there. Then you’ll get a different amount for “Float” or fuel allowance. They don’t give car.

Work environment, you’ll most likely not be in the Head office, so it won’t matter much.
Re: About Pharma Ethics by Mhzshola00: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
How was the interview?
I was sent a mail today.
Please get back to me
@oluwatobi01 post=102627277]Hello buddies, I got an invite from Pharma Ethics for the position of Medical Sales Representative/Territory Manager.

I know Jack about the company, I will so much appreciate anyone that can tell me things I need to knw abt the company in terms of the interview, work environment and there renumeration...Will be glad with honest response.

Regards.[/quote]
Re: About Pharma Ethics by Mhzshola00: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
Did you get the job?
I am also afresh graduate
oluwatobi01:
Hello buddies, I got an invite from Pharma Ethics for the position of Medical Sales Representative/Territory Manager.

Regards.
Re: About Pharma Ethics by Milesbillions(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
I believe that some group of people were interviewed today..... How did it go pals ??

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration / Urgent Vacancies!!! / This Guy Press This Bwess Till The Phone.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.