Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) (47582 Views)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / Ipob Women Rally Hits Bbc Headquarters London | Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Water Scarcity Hits Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) by Josywhyte: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Army will not go and shoot these ones o. If it's IPOB or MASSOB they(army) will show their strengths and call them terrorist group....nonsense!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) by Kreme(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Grace001:

You’re a drug addict, so I’m not surprise that you don’t know you’re the first person who mention my post and even got “3 likes”

Except if you’re not the first who quoted me that’s when all the nonsense you wrote won’t happen to your family in multiple folds.

In as much that you’re the first who quoted me, you have just raised curses on yourself and your family

Won’t reply a low life person like you again.

Na OGUN go kill you and that MOD that banned me
Re: Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) by Kreme(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Grace001:

You’re a drug addict, so I’m not surprise that you don’t know you’re the first person who mention my post and even got “3 likes”

Except if you’re not the first who quoted me that’s when all the nonsense you wrote won’t happen to your family in multiple folds.

In as much that you’re the first who quoted me, you have just raised curses on yourself and your family

Won’t reply a low life person like you again.
E no go better for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.