Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? (16567 Views)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by ospido: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
aspabay:
You mean you are comaparing Oduah that bought bulletprove Mercedes Benz for personal use from inflated government projects? A thief?

Tell me what exactly is the offence of Pantanmi.

All accusations of terrorism against him cannot be proved, just media and internet noise.

if you have evidence take him to court, just the way Oduah was taken to court.

Pantami does not enjoy immunity, sue him instead.

He is going no where

You're invariably saying that you're a terrorist too.

Your comments alone are a pointer.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
babaolofin:

In the Stella Oduah saga, she was not sacked immediately. She was retained for months. Dino Melaye had to stage a demonstration at the National Assembly gate. A pro government demonstration also took place simultaneously and there was a clash with Dino' S team. Dino was rough handled and arrested by Police while nothing happens to pro government demonstrators.

The DG of NCAA was the victim of that deal. He was newly appointed but not yet resumed . He was forced to accept responsibility and later sacked.

The accusations against Patanmi must be proved before conviction.
He confessed, you clown.

He confessed.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by donbenie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
babaolofin:

I just know the intellect of the person I am discussing . I never knew I have been wasting my time. Certificate of Exemption is different from NYSC Certificate of Service. Where did she tells you she went for NYSC? Your usage of English is very poor and you are not exposed and coherent.

Lol..
Mr objective..
This is not an English class and neither is this an official setting..
It is called poetic license..
My style of writing is all my own..
The woman was under the age of exemption and worked without participating in the mandatory NYSC..
SEVEN YEARS after..
She procured a fake exemption letter..
Stop deluding yasef..
You are just another bigot like any other..

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by VictorUSA(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari is fighting corruption not terrorism, dnt you know?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Mrlcredible: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
CSTRR:

Propaganda?

Do you realised that pantami has confessed to the accusation.

His only excuse was that he said those things when he was young and he no longer holds such view.
And that is a lie because he said those things when he was 33.

You are supporting a man with terrorist leanings to hold such critical position in a country you claim you love.

The same country your children will grow up in.?

Continue.
do you realize people change? his love for education and Western life came after he was 33 then he had remorse and regretted his past ideas and views
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by drlateef: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Why didn’t he sack Dieziani?
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
do you realize people change? his love for education and Western life came after he was 33 then he had remorse and regretted his past ideas and views
He may as well change but you do not hand over national security assets to someone like that.

We cannot be certain of his change and we cannot take that risk.

It's common sense.
There are crimes you commit and you become unworthy of certain positions for life..

Besides, Isa pantami has not changed.
The only media agency authorised to broadcast the activities of the ministry of communication is an Islamic TV.

Does that look like someone that has changed?

Go and sleep.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
drlateef:
Why didn’t he sack Dieziani?
How does that change the fact that Isa pantami is a potential terrorist that is unworthy of any serious govt position.

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..
Mr objective..
This is not an English class and neither is this an official setting..
It is called poetic license..
My style of writing is all my own..
The woman was under the age of exemption and worked without participating in the mandatory NYSC..
SEVEN YEARS after..
She procured a fake exemption letter..
Stop deluding yasef..
You are just another bigot like any other..

What is poetic license ? Head Bridge market poetry or main market poetry or Alaba international poetry or Ariara poetry ? You are a born uncivilized trader. Seven years in London or in Nigeria ? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was a Minister three times without NYSC service. Get lost. You don't know anything about Nigeria, Politics and education
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
babaolofin:

What is poetic license ? Head Bridge market poetry or main market poetry or Alaba international poetry or Ariara poetry ? You are a born uncivilized trader. Seven years in London or in Nigeria ? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was a Minister three times without NYSC service.
Did she carry out forgery?

Which kind oluwole reasoning be dis?
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
bolaayenimo:
If former President Goodluck Jonathan can sack Stella Oduah as Minister of Aviation for the purchase of two bulletproof BMW cars costing N225m following outcry by Nigerians, why can't President Muhammadu Buhari fire Communications Minister, Sheikh Isa Ali Pantami over alleged links with terrorists which he himself has admitted to?
This is not a Muslim/Christian affair. It is about the interest of Nigerians. A sauce for the goose is also a sauce for the gander

Stop comparing a hoodlum with a Democrat
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by drlateef: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
CSTRR:

How does that change the fact that Isa pantami is a potential terrorist that is unworthy of any serious govt position.

Comparing Jonathan with Buhari is a disaster. Jonathan openly sided with corrupt people and sacked whistleblower like Sanusi. He is a disaster anytime.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
drlateef:

Comparing Jonathan with Buhari is a disaster. Jonathan openly sided with corrupt people and sacked whistleblower like Sanusi. He is a disaster anytime.
And Buhari that publicly endorsed ganduje right after the dollar scandal is what?

I hoped you know Buhari used atiku's private jet to travel across different states in 2015?

What does that tell you?

Buhari is corrupt just like Jonathan.
He only wants you to be corrupt for him.

They are both corrupt.

And Jonathan is a far better administrator than Buhari which gives him a significant Trump card.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
jrusky:
Because Pantaki or whatever is a jihadist pretending terrorist like Buhari nah.

The question ap should ask theirselves is why do most Western nation refused to Associate with Buhari People like pantaki are the cause.

Someone with such opened support for terrorist now a communication minister hhmm...it the biggest error by apc and Buhari.

Buhari should know the greatest offence you can commit against US or the rest of Western World is to be link with terrorist and that was the error Buhari and apc had committed by 2023 I pity apc because its likely the whole world will stand against them.

You see that panashi guy I just don't like him being a vampire sympathiser bloody mettazzinne jihaddist and I hate him for threatening on top the phone I bought with my money in the name of one shit NIN.

Says one inconsequential low budget secessionist.

Where was the World in 2015?

Where was the World in 2019?

By 2023 when they would have completed their mandatory 2 terms, that would be when the World will stand against them.

The World you mean must be crazy.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
It could be quite difficult for a terrorist to sack his fellow terrorist.

He is a terrorist because Trinitarian Christians say so.
Pantami must remain!

Let's see what Trinitarians can do.

Idiots!
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
mrkings84:
The two leaders were not same and can't never be.

The one was an educated, sound leader
While the other is ilitrate cow loving leader.

In terms of leadership qualities, the difference between the two is like heaven and Earth.....

I think for an illiterate to be the President of Nigeria, there must something he has that you education lack.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
ensamy:

Pantami is a confirmed terrorist, he has not denied it but claimed it was in his past. So get your fact right. He is a repentant terrorist as he claimed. Maybe Boko haram masked guy always with Shekau in videos. Who knows how many innocent Nigerians he must have beheaded. shocked

lets agree he is a repentant terrorist.

Isn't that sufficient?
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Jonathan was a sound leader where stealing and corruption was the order of the day.

Thanks to his education

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION - DR EBELE JONATHAN (PHD IN ZOOLOGY) grin

Those low budget secessionists in the east have a perfect President for their Zoobiafra.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
grudges:
Because Sheikh Fantami did nothing that warrant him been sack by the president. Even you I challenge you to tell me the offence he committed with conclusive prove. Your hatred for the muslims and northerners is alarming, from bifra to heardmens to presidential candidate to Sheikh Isah Ali Fantami, continue God is watching and at the end of the day, we are going to reap what we all saw. God will never grant you triump, even if he does is for a limited time which will come and pass one day. Proudly Muslim, Proudly Northerner go kill yourself if you are not confortable with that.

His offence is that Trinitarians say he is a terrorist.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by mhmsadyq(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
CSTRR:

He may as well change but you do not hand over national security assets to someone like that.

We cannot be certain of his change and we cannot take that risk.

It's common sense.
There are crimes you commit and you become unworthy of certain positions for life..

Besides, Isa pantami has not changed.
The only media agency authorised to broadcast the activities of the ministry of communication is an Islamic TV.

Does that look like someone that has changed?

Go and sleep.

which Islamic TV?
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by donbenie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
babaolofin:

What is poetic license ? Head Bridge market poetry or main market poetry or Alaba international poetry or Ariara poetry ? You are a born uncivilized trader. Seven years in London or in Nigeria ? Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was a Minister three times without NYSC service. Get lost. You don't know anything about Nigeria, Politics and education
Lol..
For someone trying so hard to form some intellectual superiority.
You ain't as omniscient as you think you are..
Below is a definition of poetic license..
Maybe you can finally learn something useful in your life..
Now back to the topic..
Adeosun worked SEVEN YEARS IN NIGERIA..
From 2002 till 2009..
Without any NYSC CREDENTIALS..
NO EXEMPTION LETTER..
No nothing..
A punishable offense under the NYSC Act..
Then your Heroine went and procured a fake exemption letter to cover her ass..
And you wonder why the uproar? grin

Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by grudges: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

His offence is that Trinitarians say he is a terrorist.
you cant just declare person terrorist without prove
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by witworth(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Because Buhari is terrorist and he doesn't care whatever.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by CSTRR: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2021
mhmsadyq:

which Islamic TV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKGjXau7r9g

Al-afrikiiy TV.
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Afam4eva:
Is Buhari Jonathan? You don't expect the devil to do the eright thing.

NB:
[$£€¥ #BET9JA; #OMONILELAWYER; #ADRONHOMES]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRQF3Wdv5E

grin PLS IS THERE A GBÈSÈ PASSAGE, YOU CAN AD-VICE ME TO OUT-TACKLE AND UNDER_MINE MY FAMILY IN-SECURITY. I WANT TOE BEE FREE FROM MY IN-SECURITY, PLS BE_LOVED PREY ON MY LIFE; SO EYE CAN GET H€£P. FAMI_LIAR SPIRITS MUST DIE! AMEN¿ shocked grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T3s3rZlIMI
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Ten06(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
You can not compare beans to rice. Take note
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Afam4eva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzBQJQwFd0

grin PLS IS THERE A GBÈSÈ PASSAGE, YOU CAN AD-VICE ME TO OUT-TACKLE AND UNDER_MINE MY FAMILY IN-SECURITY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n35MiUUppI

I WANT TOE BEE FREE FROM MY IN-SECURITY, PLS BE_LOVED PREY ON MY LIFE; SO EYE CAN GET H€£P. FAMI_LIAR SPIRITS MUST DIE! AMEN¿ shocked grin
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Afam4eva:

shocked grin PLEASE 'INNOSON'_T PASTOR JAMES #AKJV1611; SOME OUT_SURGENCY ARE OUTSIDE MY MURDERS AND DAUGHTERS BEDROOM;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aBKnvyc5dE

FOR NO smiley ILLEGAL OFFENCE AGAINST GUARD ° smiley ALMIGHTY. PLEASE BE PRAYING SMIL_ENG DE_FENCE 4MASHAUN FOR ME, SO THEY CAN BREAK THE DOOR AND ILL_EGA COLLECT MY grin IN_SECURITY grin BIRTH_RIGHT grin shocked
Re: If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Afam4eva:

shocked RÜMÜKWËRË, RÜMÜDÄSHÏ shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLOF0ZnI4E4

shocked POI POI POTOI POI shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iai5BzOHkG8

grin shocked SINCE EYE WAS BORN IN NIGERIA I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING, COLD WEATHER WANTED TO FINISH ME. MY CONSTITUTION IS FULLY FROM WHERE I WAS BORN shocked ENVIRO_MENTALLY DEPRESSION IS A SIGN THE DATABASE IN THE PLACE €¥£ WAS BOR=N= HAS BEEN DEFRAUDED. I SPEAK IN LEGAL PARABLES ABOUT THE GRASS ROOTS, NO MONEY BAGS POLITICS;ALTHOUGH MY SOUL IS FROM THE RISING SUN. shocked grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu60JoFAN78

shocked STAY SAFE JAMES, MY BIO-LOGICAL SUN. shocked $UM PPL ON INTERNET ARE D€£STIN¥ STEALERS OF #INSIDELIFE, GENE ETHICS, #DNA #RNA, #CNS, #ANS, #KANUHEARTHFOUNDATION, #JESUS, #BET9JA IN-FORMATION shocked THEY WILL GET LEGAL VISA TO ŌRÏÄ=N=Ä, AND BRING PROGRESS TOE YOUR PLACE OF BIRTH shocked AM COOKING WITH STOVE IN MY MURDERS BEDROOM, HOLDING MY ÖGBÜÄDÄ=N=Ä. GUY STOP BEING DE_FENSIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ALLOW EVERY TOM DICK AND PRINCE HARRY TO SPOIL YOU WEAVE #TRADERMONI shocked

shocked RÜMÜKWËRË, RÜMÜDÄSHÏ shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) / Kogi Retired Civil Servant Dies Without Pay (Photo) / Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.