Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Decorated Stamped Concrete Floor In Nigerian(increte Floor Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Decorated Stamped Concrete Floor In Nigerian(increte Floor Photo) (166 Views)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / What Is The Price Of Stamp Concrete Floor In Nigeria / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decorated Stamped Concrete Floor In Nigerian(increte Floor Photo) by Jowanonline(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Nacsil Enterprise is a registered company that deals in all kinds of building materials.
You can call us for your high quality Increte floor.

COST OF MAKING A GOOD AND QUALITY STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR IS (per square meter)

If I provide all the materials both local and foreign is (7,500 per square meter)

If you provide all the materials both local and foreign is (1,500 per square meter)

If you provide the local material and I provide the foreign materials is (5,500 per square meter).

If you want to sell the pigment.I can be your distributor in Nigeria.

Your satisfaction is my priority

For more enquiries Call me on 07030862098 or email me on Jnzenwa@gmail.com

Below is a sample of my work

Engr John Nzenwa...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Google Voice For Sale 4k (bulk Sales Available Too) / Common Mistakes Business Owners Make / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.