Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage (66013 Views)

His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Ibadan Pastor Impregnates Housewife, Follows Her To Court To Dissolve Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Nehyooh(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I think it's not just the size of the Penis, but the brutal way he uses it to have sex with her....

Some guys are more deadly than Fulani herdsmen in bed, unfortunately for Aisha, she was at the receiving end of it.
Exactly my thoughts !
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by realray(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
get away u, do want to kill somborri...

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by tunary(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
biGwal:
Those supporting no sex b4, marriage, those I won't let him touch me till our wedding night, those if he value me he will wait, those my virginity is my pride bla, bla, bla. Have u seen the outcome.....
That is why they are running from this thread they are shy to comment
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by KaptainAfrika: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Use Vaseline.
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Ladycewhy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I think it's not just the size of the Penis, but the brutal way he uses it to have sex with her....

Some guys are more deadly than Fulani herdsmen in bed, unfortunately for Aisha, she was at the receiving end of it.
To make it worse such men are alien to f0replay. Their own na to fix plug and pound.

1 Like

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Godmademan(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mugulseun:
The day Naira trade 2/1 dollar America respect admire Nigeria at the beginning 1961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsNqKkn-uk
Omo see respect. Balewa like demi god here.

This country has been run aground by hoodlums in power.
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Mardonobinna1: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Really the man think marriage is hardcore sex , the woman gat to quit abi na by force.
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by openmine(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

A 12 years old mother of 3 children ?. It seems you are among the escapees of IMO State Correctional Center in Southern Nigeria, for its a fact the watery beans has destroyed your sense of reasoning.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
Ladies will be eyeing the man now,

Fantabulous
Haha bad boy I go flog you grin grin
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
JosephXavier:
First Edition of a book on how to understand what women want has been published
you can never satisfy that gender know this and have peace, give her money she need attention, give her attention, money, she need big bola, give her the three she will need another one chai my gender
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by patoballistic: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Mother of 3.

Can the man's penis be bigger than the head of a child?

Three solid children came out from that kpekus, yet she's complaining that a 4 inches Gbola is painful and dangerous to her kpekus.

So you want her to be going through child delivery experience every time she had sex with her husband abi?

2 Likes

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
pelicanbeau:
while some women folks crave for big, long and thick penis in their live, see what's happening to this one, one man food is another man's poison.
Hey baby cheesy
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by KingLion007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Mother of 3.

Three solid children came out from that kpekus, yet she's complaining that a 4 inches Gbola is painful and dangerous to her kpekus.
Guess d guy dey hit am wit anger na
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
Big penis is punishment. I can't stand it.

Lies...

I know how much you enjoy it cheesy
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
luminouz:

Lies...

I know how much you enjoy it cheesy

luminouz, carry your big dick and go grin grin grin grin
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by luminouz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Victoria938:
That's why is good to test before saying I do oooo because some men carry 3tubes of yam under their trouser in the name of penis
Why you complaining?

You know that I know that you know you like it huge
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by luminouz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

luminouz, carry your big dick and go grin grin grin grin
Who said it's big? tongue

Na pencil na...just the right size for you Darling wink

1 Like

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Cookcounty: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
This life no balance ooooooo, I swear........
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Mother of 3.

Definitely she is not sexually attracted to the man...Ya mere na nwaanyi ahu a dighi agba mmiri.....She no deh wet...And the aboki no go sabi lube....Anyway it is cool they came to a mutual agreement with the court...She probably saw her ancestors under that man...grin
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by McLizbae: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Mother of 3.

Ignoramus!!! You even have more than a100 likes grin grin grin Nigerians and illiteracy are like Romeo and Juliet. They never care to read or research, only to care-free around.

For the woman, giving birth (a near death experience) is absolutely not comparable with sex (a sopposedly pleasurable activity).

No woman will ever get laid if the experience is to be anything close to giving birth.

The virgina is only sopposed to be pleasurably massaged during sex. Any size of prick that is too big to do just that will only punish the woman, and if such punishment persist, it may turn to trauma and even death.

During child birth hormones and stimulants (not present during sex) are produced to painfully make the vigina expand 10 times or more of its size, sometimes this is not even enough and a cut is necessary, all to deliver the baby. After delivery, the vigina miraculously go back to a comfortable size, and never stay wide like you may have thought.

Women with big or wide kpetus got that by frequently letting big pricks or inserting big toys, especially at younger ages. Overtime, this makes the kpekus take that wider sizes you see around not child birth.

Don't you know that many of those ashawo/ashana/olosho who can hold #500 cucumber in the kpekus, have never even allow a baby to stay in their womb let alone delivering one?

5 Likes

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by McLizbae: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
patoballistic:

So you want her to be going through child delivery experience every time she had sex with her husband abi?

This topic reveals a lot of our guy's mumuisim!

1 Like

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by kingsceedon(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Mother of 3.

Don't mind the woman, she get infections inside her private part but she no know, na the infection dey cause her that pain
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
pelicanbeau:
while some women folks crave for big, long and thick penis in their live, see what's happening to this one, one man food is another man's poison.
Babe, make we talk true. No matter how woman like big prick reach, sex no suppose dey painful. Even por.nstars dey act.

1 Like

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Karemarealty288(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
You no serious

Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by Angelacruz: 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Not a must to get marry
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by pfadom: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mr Experience, the best teacher.

Quality20:
eyya, bad girls are allover d space looking for extralarge elephant size thing and this mother of 3 is complaining. But honestly if d had wanted d marriage to last, he could have known how to maneuver his organ, like by only putting half into de woman instead of everything
Re: "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm. Imagine but 3 kids passed through the vaginal canal? Why is she finding it difficult to allow the man enjoy his matrimonial duties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Woman Sets Her Wedding Dress Ablaze In Divorce Photoshoot / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.