Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline (61298 Views)

Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) / Idris Deby: Why A Leader Should Not Be At The Front Line / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Righteousness2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tranquility4u:

President Idris Deby died a Muslim. Whoever dies as a believer in the Almighty Allah, dies the death of a successful man.

"Successful indeed are the believers" (Quran 23:1).

Muslims only are those that bear the characteristics of a real successful person. The real success is the Success of the Afterlife.

Noah was/is successful, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were/are successful, because they are all believers of the Only and True God(The Almighty Allah).

Any other person who believes in any other deities different from Allah, dies a wasteful life.

Jesus never commanded anyone to his worship. Paul, the anti-christ, created a man-god in Jesus after Jesus' departure. Christians of the present day worship false deity, that was created to unify the beliefs of Roman idol worshippers and the astray ones among the children of Israel after Jesus' departure. So Paul borrowed from Roman belief to form a false religion and attached Jesus' name to it. That was the essence of trinity in Christianity.

A worshipper of false deity dies a waste(dies wastefully)!

All these your long Epistles are Highly irrelevant and Nonessentials.

What you need to know is that, No Matter who you are or what you have, if you Die without JESUS Christ, you have Wasted your Life. It's straight to Hell!

You can argue as long as you can! But when you Depart this Earth without JESUS, you will Experience it First Hand

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
RIP great man, Patanmi people killed him, great president not the useless irresponsible senseless myopic unscrupulous vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead we have here
You know what? I like you

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by sulaak(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria future is Chad

Oil legacy squandered

A Muslim, Déby was born in northern Chad in 1952, eight years before the country gained independence from France - his father reportedly a herder from the Zaghawa clan.

Some critics say his single biggest failure was putting his clan before his country.

But it is his legacy when it comes to Chad's oil that is regarded as his biggest missed opportunity.

Chad became an oil-producing nation in 2003 with the completion of a $4bn (£2.6bn) pipeline linking its oilfields to terminals on the Atlantic coast.

Observers say Déby squandered billions and billions of dollars worth of oil wealth - and did not oversee any great development in a country where poverty is rife.

He is thought to have had some health problems over the years - and has been known to fly to Paris for treatment for his liver.

In Chad, according to the World Health Organization, there are less than four doctors per 100,000 people.

Déby's forceful rule did contain some deep underlying political, societal and development pressures in Chad. They were not resolved - and his death could mean tremendous uncertainty for the country.

Related Topics

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-56816290
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by hstar: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rip sir
A true leader
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by atiku07(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
i see ignorant people eulogising this snitch who loves playing to the gallery that nigga was effectively taken out by France lol. Palace coup things if u know u know

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by anigbajumo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
EMMY76:
This is really becoming very scary I hope the prophesy I read here on nairaland some days ago about terrorists taking over Chad and expanding their territory to the north and southern nigeria won't be coming to pass?

My bro, we are in deep trouble coz if his death. Aftermath of Gadafi's death will be a child play with wat will play out after his death except if his son is brave like his father. The man is a fighter and true worrior, Boko boys will be Happy wherever they are because he crush them the last time he led his troop prior to 2015 election on Nigeria soil, am really saddened for Zullum. If u see this man budget for defense every year in chad, u will knw that he mean business. His death might lead to free movement of weapons from Libya to Chad then to Nigeria and even free entry of chadian rebels to Nigeria soil. I expect Chief Of Defense Staff to restrategise the action of the super camp around the lakechad basin or else all the corner of this country will be filled with bandits and terrorists.

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by anigbajumo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
juman:
Death of a dictator.

He turned himself to the owner of the country.
But God showed him he was just a mortal.

To hell with him.

It will remain and hero coz he fought and lead the war Frontline till his last breath. You said more than that during Gadafi's time, I guess Libya uts now like Dubai?? Africa will never appreciate wat they av until they loose it, ur likes can be easily brainwashed by the west
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Henryjr(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
ikennamadu1:

that's means you are still in your middle twenties ...

Very very late twenties
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Krismas(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
cool How people can swiftly believe the lie about frontline death for Derby, is the surprise surprising me shocked

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Krismas(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
atiku07:
i see ignorant people eulogising this snitch who loves playing to the gallery that nigga was effectively taken out by France lol. Palace coup things if u know u know
; cool Its so easy to deceive people

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Zetty177x: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Asour:

A modern leader is not suppose to lead a war from the frontline literally.

That's not good use of time /resources.
Besides, he is highly probably NOT in tip top shape like the soldiers he leads.

Your bullshit response angered me. If u don't go to battle field how can u earn title of field Marshall or general? Well only in Nigeria. For me, buhari is a Mr

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Ayobami7(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rip
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Hausa(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

Your bullshit response angered me. If u don't go to battle field how can u earn title of field Marshall or general? Well only in Nigeria. For me, buhari is a Mr
You don't need to go to a battlefield to earn the General Title. No.

Plus, he was the president. How can he be on a battlefield. Are you not reasoning this thing properly?
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Zetty177x: 9:31pm On May 02, 2021
Hausa:
You don't need to go to a battlefield to earn the General Title. No.

Plus, he was the president. How can he be on a battlefield. Are you not reasoning this thing properly?

I disagree with ur first paragraph

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Hausa(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2021
Zetty177x:

I disagree with ur first paragraph
No?

Going to battlefields stops exactly once you become a Major.
Are you aware?

And by Battlefield, I mean going to shoot a gun or getting shot at. Fighting, burning, bombing, etc.
I don't mean giving orders o.
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Zetty177x: 8:23am On May 05, 2021
Hausa:
No?

Going to battlefields stops exactly once you become a Major.
Are you aware?

And by Battlefield, I mean going to shoot a gun or getting shot at. Fighting, burning, bombing, etc.
I don't mean giving orders o.

Where did u learn this wrong info? U guys always want to defend Buhari. If u are saying the truth, how come Chad president died in the war front shooting? I just want to know

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Hausa(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2021
Zetty177x:

Where did u learn this wrong info? U guys always want to defend Buhari. If u are saying the truth, how come Chad president died in the war front shooting? I just want to know
This is not wrong info. bro.
And no, I'm not defending Buhari. I don't give a damn about him.

I thought you were going to do a little research on it.

The Chadian President was risking his life and he knew it.
The world knew it. Nigerians wey sabi, knew it. But it was his decision, so no one batted an eye about it.
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Zetty177x: 6:04am On May 09, 2021
Hausa:
This is not wrong info. bro.
And no, I'm not defending Buhari. I don't give a damn about him.

I thought you were going to do a little research on it.

The Chadian President was risking his life and he knew it.
The world knew it. Nigerians wey sabi, knew it. But it was his decision, so no one batted an eye about it.

Hmm..u said the army rule all over the world is once u are a major general, u don't go to war front again..hence Buhari can't go to the war front or to help with Boko Haram...

Naaaaa,I can't start researching on that..how will I phrase that question to Google? Make it easy for me... Buhari is a general, granted..I can tell u he has never fought in a war front

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Hausa(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2021
Zetty177x:

Hmm..u said the army rule all over the world is once u are a major general, u don't go to war front again..hence Buhari can't go to the war front or to help with Boko Haram...

Naaaaa,I can't start researching on that..how will I phrase that question to Google? Make it easy for me... Buhari is a general, granted..I can tell u he has never fought in a war front
Apart from the Biafran war which I think he fought in, he didn't need to fight in any war.

And Buhari cannot fight in wars; no.
1. He's a general.
2. He's retired.
Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Zetty177x: 9:01pm On May 09, 2021
Hausa:
Apart from the Biafran war which I think he fought in, he didn't need to fight in any war.

And Buhari cannot fight in wars; no.
1. He's a general.
2. He's retired.

Then he should be demoted to major general nor less...I know what the title General is

Re: Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline by Hausa(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2021
Zetty177x:

Then he should be demoted to major general nor less...I know what the title General is
No, bro.
You have little to no idea what the title General is.

That's why we've been going back n forth the whole time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures)