Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress (692 Views)

Best OBS Alternative - Vidmore Screen Recorder / Switch Obs’s GPU To Fix Black Screen OBS Game Capture / Woocommerce Shipping Plugin For Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2021
I have seen a few..it looking for more
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
How far bro, I got 7 years Twitter account for sale. Do you still need?
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gucciboy1:
How far bro, I got 7 years Twitter account for sale. Do you still need?
Is it enabled for ads..that's the most important for now..
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Is it enabled for ads..that's the most important for now..

Yes
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Yes

Can we have a trial before I pay
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Can we have a trial before I pay
What do you mean by trial?
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Gucciboy1:

What do you mean by trial?

Like can we try an ads on it

Can pay to run a 1k trial on account
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Like can we try an ads on it

Can pay to run a 1k trial on account

The account is available, pay and I give you to do whatever you want to do on it
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gucciboy1:

The account is available, pay and I give you to do whatever you want to do on it

Availability is not the main thing..paying for what might not work is the issue
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Availability is not the main thing..paying for what might not work is the issue

so what's going happen?
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 12:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Gucciboy1:

so what's going happen?
Was saying we test if first
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Was saying we test if first

If you agree to pay deposit fee, if you're not satisfied, den we balance each other
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Pmedia7787: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gucciboy1:

If you agree to pay deposit fee, if you're not satisfied, den we balance each other

Running 1k ads as a test cost nothing

I am providing all the tools needed...so

I will not be making a deposit for this
Re: Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress by Gucciboy1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Running 1k ads as a test cost nothing

I am providing all the tools needed...so

I will not be making a deposit for this

So who will do that cause I'm not going to give you my logins

(1) (Reply)

Is Nft Overhyped?? / What's The Best Laptop To Get To Start Learning How To Code / Tell Everyone About The Websites You Have Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.